Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When u simp and lose a quarter million

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
i wouldn't even trust my bro i known for 10 years with just 10k without some type of precautions, and id expect the same in reverse and think he's a retard if he didn't. but to throw 240k at some woman you've known for 3 months... that's gotta be grounds to be institutionalized :feelskek:

i wouldn't even trust my bro i known for 10 years with just 10k without some type of precautions, and id expect the same in reverse and think he's a retard if he didn't. but to throw 240k at some woman you've known for 3 months... that's gotta be grounds to be institutionalized :feelskek:
Moron deserved to loose every penny. Seeing normies loose life savings in crypto is LIFEFUEL!

Moron deserved to loose every penny. Seeing normies loose life savings in crypto is LIFEFUEL!
indeed. scares them off from mining and driving up all the fuxking god

I'll tell a related occurrence here. Some chinese people ran a massive scam by pretending to be chinese girls on wechat and talking to desperate simps. they followed a script where they would tell the simps that they knew a family member who was some big shot at jpmorgan and that they had insider information on a chinese penny stock (TIRX). they managed to pump it to a high of around ~$90 and rugpulled causing it to plummet to ~$15 the next day

99% of all cryptocurrencies are objectively a scam

Jesus fuck i cant even imagine having 240k to my name.

Dumbass simp deserved it. If i had fucking 8th of that my life would improve immensely

Brutal, I stick to consoles mainly so I don't have to deal with the shitty PC market luckily
Ya, say what you want about consoles vs. PC gaming but at least console gamers don't have to worry about cryptominers trying to scalp Nintendo Switches for bitcoin :feelshaha:

Ya, say what you want about consoles vs. PC gaming but at least console gamers don't have to worry about cryptominers trying to scalp Nintendo Switches for bitcoin :feelshaha:
Exactly, but sadly consoles are victim to this shit too, especially older systems. So many normalfags have gotten into the retro gaming scene prices are sky high. Literally paid 25$ for a PS2 controller not long ago.

Exactly, but sadly consoles are victim to this shit too, especially older systems. So many normalfags have gotten into the retro gaming scene prices are sky high. Literally paid 25$ for a PS2 controller not long ago.
I'm on the beneficiary side of that retro craze since I had a bunch of older games that I thought wouldn't be worth $5 sell for like $70+ (i.e. Adventure Island 3 and other rare games)

I just download the rom from the internet archives (archive.org) and can still play the dumb thing whenever I want :feelsdevil:

I'm on the beneficiary side of that retro craze since I had a bunch of older games that I thought wouldn't be worth $5 sell for like $70+ (i.e. Adventure Island 3 and other rare games)
So am I, I luckily got a bunch of deals at Mexican flea markets early on but replacing shit is hard now, just getting the fucking cables for some shit can be like 10$
I just download the rom from the internet archives (archive.org) and can still play the dumb thing whenever I want :feelsdevil:
Sadly OpenEmu got taken down, that place was good for roms.

So am I, I luckily got a bunch of deals at Mexican flea markets early on but replacing shit is hard now, just getting the fucking cables for some shit can be like 10$

Sadly OpenEmu got taken down, that place was good for roms.

Brutal, I wouldn't trust anyone with money let alone a foid lol.

Read this post a second time, wow this guy really was silly. The "girl" might have been a guy larping the way :dafuckfeels:

9CAAE5D9 B3AB 4100 9D5D 5105D5EDC698

The same people who fall for scams and lose their life savings are the same people who willingly take the vaxx while saying "yay, science!"

We should make a SimpTears sub on reddit and post this there! Ah, sweet, sweet justice! Well, on one side, anyway. The foid did nothing to deserve all that money, the money should've been burned.

didnt read, but i assume the blackpill would’ve saved him a lot of trouble

We should make a SimpTears sub on reddit and post this there! Ah, sweet, sweet justice! Well, on one side, anyway. The foid did nothing to deserve all that money, the money should've been burned.
Basedddx

Bottom of the well iq. you have to be reterded to trust some starnger with so much money.

I would kill myself if I lost that much to a scam

Trusting w*men. Not even once :feelskek:

I wonder if it was a real foid or just a professional Nigerian scammer catfishing kek.

Last edited: