Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When u rope, will u record it so it can be put on best gore?

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
not a bad idea tbh

I've debated this a lot in my head
On one hand I feel like streaming it for my internet comrades would be cool and almost like a way to immortalize yourself in the same way people erect statues and stuff. You also get to cement your last words and give them more meaning.

On the other hand I don't want to give norms entertainment and I'm not thrilled to have people see my dying face or my mom coming in and screaming at my partially headless corpse.

If I were to ever rope, I would. I won't rope though.

No, i prefere live on TikTok as Ronnie McNutt :feelsgah::feelsgah:

I want a 100% chance I won’t end up surviving and being imprisoned in my mind with my paranoias

No, that's attention whoring

i might livestream going out, prolly gonna do 160mph down the highway, get pulled over by police (or crash) and then kill myself with a .45, my lifes so patheticly boring and mundane this is the most exciting thing i can think of doing

No, that's attention whoring

Nailed it. If I rope, I will just rope. No streaming, no posting, no suicide notes... I'd just fucking go. Everything else is essentially an attention-seeking behavior, not any different than a hole or normie ranting about "depression" and "suicidal thoughts"

No, gonna cycle out to some quiet place and then rope.

Cucked af to upload your suicide so normies can laugh at it.

I'm livestreaming it. In the unlikely event it goes Viral, I'll mention that IT was a main contributor to my decision in hopes of getting the sub banned.

dont think so

Even minecraft footage?
Yeah they'll be some normies that laugh at the happening as long as it isn't happening to them and still point out that you only minecrafted a few blocks and not the entire map and failed to make a dent in anything.
I don't encourage this by the way but normies have been known to back incels into creative mode.

Since, when you die there's nothing to worry about, so you don't lose anything when you livestream it.

But I don't think that I'll do this, for sake of family at least, and I'm not going to rope tbh, I'm happy with my computer.

i will not just rope just can't let that happen