Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting When those bitches laugh at you

DedRotKakarot

DedRotKakarot

NoPussyEver
I’m a fucking joke where I live... When I go out and ppl notice me, they smirk and snicker... Coworkers call me NPE, which is an unclever acronym for NoPussyEver... What do I do? I can’t even go outside without them laughing behind my back and more often right to my face...

teach th(E)m to stop laughing
(R)

"just wait till you're older, bro. you're too young to have a girlfriend."

*waits*

"hi, my name is-"

"EW VIRGIN!"

Go MLP.
Go MLP.

I starting to think thats the only way or rope...

Consider reporting it to HR. This is workplace harassment. Try to record the interraction with HR. If they dismiss it then you can take remedial legal action. Sue them for attempted constructive dismissal or something.

Consider reporting it to HR. This is workplace harassment. Try to record the interraction with HR. If they dismiss it then you can take remedial legal action. Sue them for attempted constructive dismissal or something.
My anxiety wouldn’t let me even attempt that!!!

My anxiety wouldn’t let me even attempt that!!!
HR usually have some background in clinical psychology. HR is a service meant to help you. Book an appointment with them. What kind of environment is your workplace? Office, factory, plant, warehouse, kitchen? If you already have social anxiety then you can only look like a victim in front of HR.

My anxiety would let me even attempt that!!!
HR usually have some background in clinical psychology. HR is a service meant to help you. Book an appointment with them. What kind of environment is your workplace? Office, factory, plant, warehouse, kitchen? If you already have social anxiety then you can only look like a victim in front of HR.
Work for a mining Company... I may have to look into it, thank you for your help...

Teach them a lesson that they'll nEveR forget

Just change job if you can.

I know that feel. I live in a semi ghetto and sometimes when I leave my house to do whatever, I have full grown black men laughing at me and calling me white boy. Not joking. I don’t give much of a shit anyway, they are at home doing fuck all, laughing at a teenager for being white on a workday. Fucking losers.

Trip on "accident" and spill something on them. Go running and look the other way when you get close and "accidentally" smash into them. Ideally, you should get a GoPro camera so you won't be falsely jailed for assault

Fuck them all and this fucked society...

Funny thing is that I’ve been labeled a possible workplace shooter by most of my coworkers, them fucks are asking for it anyways...
Instant disciplinary hearing. You have a case my friend. Harasment and defamation of character... just dont admit any urges of violence to hr. Then youre fucked.

Instant disciplinary hearing. You have a case my friend. Harasment and defamation of character... just dont admit any urges of violence to hr. Then youre fucked.
Shit, I need to look into this:think::think::think:

"omg why wuld someone shoot up his workplace?????"

Funny part is that if the OP went ER, his surviving coworkers would go on national TV, talk about how they bullied him, and how they were justified in doing so because he ended up shooting them up, just like they did with Cruz.

"omg why wuld someone shoot up his workplace?????"

Funny part is that if the OP went ER, his surviving coworkers would go on national TV, talk about how they bullied him, and how they were justified in doing so because he ended up shooting them up, just like they did with Cruz.
Yup. They dindu nuffin though.

And people say this type of thing don't happen in the workplace and college :feelstastyman:

Shit, I need to look into this:think::think::think:
In light of all the shootings that have taken place they will likely face some consequences of making accusations of you becoming a shooter.

In light of all the shootings that have taken place they will likely face some consequences of making accusations of you becoming a shooter.
While this may help my situation at wrk, if anything it will make the laughter and smirks on the street even worse and I will still be called NoPussyEver:(

While this may help my situation at wrk, if anything it will make the laughter and smirks on the street even worse and I will still be called NoPussyEver:(
One of those rare instances where you dont need to give a fuck. Its a cope, but hey, everyone copes. You shouldn't expect to fight and win all battles at once.

Invest in a wearable discrete camera. Post them on the youtubes. Even better if its random people you dont know. Compile it as a response to that dumbass catcalling video.

Actually all incels should do this.

I’m a fucking joke where I live... When I go out and ppl notice me, they smirk and snicker... Coworkers call me NPE, which is an unclever acronym for NoPussyEver... What do I do? I can’t even go outside without them laughing behind my back and more often right to my face...
How do you carry yourself ?

How do you carry yourself ?
My social anxiety is crippling so I barely lift my head cuz I can’t stand to see their sneering faces judging me, but I hear their whispers and laughter... I kno they kno I got betabux hard and now I’m a joke and no woman will ever touched me ever...

Girls laugh at me as well even when I'm minding my own business. It's mostly deathniks who do, rarely do white girls do it. They're cruel superficial cunts. I hope they all get a wife beater as their husband. They deserve it.

Girls laugh at me as well even when I'm minding my own business. It's mostly deathniks who do, rarely do white girls do it. They're cruel superficial cunts. I hope they all get a wife beater as their husband. They deserve it.
Those that go for bad boys usually also get a black eye to go along with single motherhood... Stupid whores really do deserve everything they get...

Those that go for bad boys usually also get a black eye to go along with single motherhood... Stupid whores really do deserve everything they get...
They do deserve everything they get. And they won't get any sympathy from me. If I saw one of those cunts who laughed at me being beaten publically I'd just look, laugh and walk away. Payback.

Go MLP.
MyLittlePony?
Kek. I meant one of our prophets, St. Marc Lépine, quite possibly the physical reincarnation of our lord St. BlackOps2cel himself.

Last edited:
How do they know you've had no pussy ever?

How do they know you've had no pussy ever?
I was HHKV truecel til I was 28 then I got cucked by GD sea donkey, divorce raped and now because the state I live in is no fault divorce state, she lives in the house I bought like a slutqueen and I have to pay for it all... That’s why I am a big joke in the town I live in cuz everyone knows my story and no woman will ever want to associate with a betabux megacux and jus laugh in my face about it and everybody at work knows it...