Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel When this site was actual incel forum

• Thread starter Deleted member 40696
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 40696

Greycel
-
After seeing alot of 2017-2018 post which was mainly actual incel discussion , this forum is now another discord where edgy faggots have nothing useful to say
4chan was same now it’s full of trannies

Muh I was born in the wrong gener gtfo

Everything about the blackpill already has been said, its now just water is wet posts and anecdotal evidence.

After seeing alot of 2017-2018 post which was mainly actual incel discussion , this forum is now another discord where edgy faggots have nothing useful to say
Says a greycel that joined two weeks ago

way more fakecels with morons posting their selfies then later admitting to being giga NT chadlites in 2018, it was a lot worse than it is currently

Who knows, probably never.

You can go to old threads and try to revive them (post). I actually would like to participate in those old-school threads. But I don't have time to dig through all the old posts

If you ever dare to bring up a new idea it will be either ignored or mocked

the joke "must-ban content" tells you everything you need to know

If you ever dare to bring up a new idea it will be either ignored or mocked
50% of this forum are secret infiltrators who true to oppose everything blackpilled

Wdym? You weren't even active in 2017 - 2018. You joined this month. Tf

quality is always better than quantity but with enough quantity you get quality

Idk what you’re talking about. Lots if incel related stuff gets discussed in inceldom discussion

Everything about the blackpill already has been said, its now just water is wet posts and anecdotal evidence.
What if I told you that water isn't actually wet?

The old days were actually quite funny.
I remember you could get yourself banned for as little as farting on the board.
A lot of good posters have left.
Now there are only children, trannies and faggots left.

2017-2018 posters [...] left the forum because most of them were fakecels.
Most of people here will eventually ascend, especially youngcels. That's the harsh truth for people who are actually condemned to inceldom. All these "woman hating heavily blackpilled" faggots will eventually find a roastie who will turn their world around and just go on with their life. Inceldom isn't growing (not by a long shot) and only a small subset of population will forever live alone.

The old days were actually quite funny.
I remember you could get yourself banned for as little as farting on the board.
A lot of good posters have left.
Now there are only children, trannies and faggots left.
I envy 2017-2018cels in 2017 I was bluepilled AF, 2018 started red pill cope, it was around late 2019 where I started questioning my height and looks, I started too late

What more is there to say though OP? Almost all theoretical inceldom discussion is minutiae that doesn't even fucking matter. Like the question of "do girls like it if you whiteknight them". Doesn't matter, it's minutiae because IF YOU LOOK LIKE CHAD they'll like you either way. It makes absolutely no difference if they find it slightly sexier or less sexy if chad whiteknights them because either way they'll find him sexy.

The only real "open" question in theoretical inceldom is the question of face v. height v. nt. But how often can we have that discussion? tallcels will always diminish the importance of height and shortcels will always augment the importance of height. Incels in general ignore the importance of NT despite the ugly fat guy next door to them having a cute girlfriend while he rots. Everyone at least can agree on face.

Theoretical inceldom is dead.

We should move away from theoretical inceldom and investigate approaches to practical, applied inceldom:
* The best Copes;
* How to ascend (though I think that is a bit taboo on .is because of the question of fakeceldom or being a "redpiller");
* Incel stories/experience (my favorite tbh, I like that guy who posts those stories about his neighbors fucking... brutal yet captivating)

Last edited:
Everything goes down the drain as soon as it becomes mainstream.

Serge said that there were more fakecels around 2017/2018 than 2021

Yep those were the days I wasn't a member yet but still read the forums.

From what you posted you seem to be overly aggresive and edgy, so you're at home isnt that right?

From what you posted you seem to be overly aggresive and edgy, so you're at home isnt that right?
No I don’t feel at home around these postmaxxers,degenerates,youngfags,tallfags, fakecels and low iq retards, YT has better incel space, obviously there are clowns who take advantage of incels, but inceltv is the best channel that make sense

No I don’t feel at home around these postmaxxers,degenerates,youngfags,tallfags, fakecels and low iq retards, YT has better incel space, obviously there are clowns who take advantage of incels, but inceltv is the best channel that make sense
I agree, inceltv makes really good content

Most of people here will eventually ascend, especially youngcels. That's the harsh truth for people who are actually condemned to inceldom. All these "woman hating heavily blackpilled" faggots will eventually find a roastie who will turn their world around and just go on with their life. Inceldom isn't growing (not by a long shot) and only a small subset of population will forever live alone.
I’ll still hate women if that hypothetically happened to me. But it’s not, cause bones are hard to come by:feelsjuice:

FaceandLMS is pure nostalgia now:fuk:

What more is there to say though OP? Almost all theoretical inceldom discussion is minutiae that doesn't even fucking matter. Like the question of "do girls like it if you whiteknight them". Doesn't matter, it's minutiae because IF YOU LOOK LIKE CHAD they'll like you either way. It makes absolutely no difference if they find it slightly sexier or less sexy if chad whiteknights them because either way they'll find him sexy.

The only real "open" question in theoretical inceldom is the question of face v. height v. nt. But how often can we have that discussion? tallcels will always diminish the importance of height and shortcels will always augment the importance of height. Incels in general ignore the importance of NT despite the ugly fat guy next door to them having a cute girlfriend while he rots. Everyone at least can agree on face.

Theoretical inceldom is dead.

We should move away from theoretical inceldom and investigate approaches to practical, applied inceldom:
* The best Copes;
* How to ascend (though I think that is a bit taboo on .is because of the question of fakeceldom or being a "redpiller");
* Incel stories/experience (my favorite tbh, I like that guy who posts those stories about his neighbors fucking... brutal yet captivating)
There's still a good helping of topics in theoretical inceldom to explore. I'm going to make a thread on both a theoretical topic and an applied one.

I miss the days before this forum was an NHK psy op glowing brighter than the sun.

I mean, you're not adding anything to the table yourself you edgy inkwell