Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When they suggest unemployment is the reason you're incel...

• Thread starter FemaleInventionsLOL
  • Start date
FemaleInventionsLOL

FemaleInventionsLOL

Mean words MONSTER.
★★★★★
It's just an indirection admission that women are gold diggers.

Just like how when they say "Improve your personality" they are really saying, look better because Looks = Personality

Basically.

Meanwhile Chad can be living under a bridge and still be pulling bitches left and right.

and even then they don’t really want you jfl and will divorce rape you to go fuck chad

I ain’t saying she a gold digger

But she ain’t messing with no broke niggas

Based Kanye

Just save a used up 30 year old single mom bro!

my upstair neighbour is gigachad low IQ, he slays a woman every 2 days and has no job

Even on here, I've seen some contempt towards NEETs or people making it clear that they're "working". I don't recall Chad or Brad working in high school and yet they got laid, same thing in college. If you want to argue that once women are out of college they look for different things, that's BS bc unemployed or underemployed guys who happen to look good lead lives of sexual excess. On the other hand, ugly males who make good salaries either see pros or get used up hoes. The hunk who's not working is probably more attractive because of that since he's a "non-conformist" or at least that's what she tells herself after she took a load on her face from him.

We are 100% real out here at incels.is

That's also what they mean when they say "Just wait awhile, but in the meantime improve yourself!". They mean wait until roasties are past the wall and are willing to betabuxx you.

Basically.

Meanwhile Chad can be living under a bridge and still be pulling bitches left and right.
I knew an incel that got laid AS SOON AS HE BECAME HOMELESS. She kind of robbed him, though.

Its the other way around. Unattractive guys are discriminated against in the job market, and that, combined with inceldom, is enough to have guys LDAR.

I've been employed for years.

i aint w0rking 4 the man man

That's also what they mean when they say "Just wait awhile, but in the meantime improve yourself!". They mean wait until roasties are past the wall and are willing to betabuxx you.

I ain’t saying she a gold digger

But she ain’t messing with no broke niggas

Based Kanye

damn i didn’t realize how based this was until now

Chad can pick up girls even with a big visible swastika tattoo or being an admitted child rapist.

JFL at the thought he wouldn't be able to pick up women unemployed.

JFL at thinking women care about your job. Only to betabuxx.

my upstair neighbour is gigachad low IQ, he slays a woman every 2 days and has no job
He obviously took a shower. Why can’t you do that you mysognist.

im employed and still incel. checkmate normies. :feelshaha:

Basically.

literally. I met a homeless guy who was living like this when I got arrested years ago. He was a legit psychopath too, killed animals for fun.

literally. I met a homeless guy who was living like this when I got arrested years ago. He was a legit psychopath too, killed animals for fun.

Same bro, I've seen homeless men with chicks before, they were homeless together. It was a surreal moment for me knowing these bums could pull chicks while I was incel for life with my own apartment and job. Getting mogged by bums was potent suicidefuel, really stuck with me.

It's telling that females would rather be considered gold diggers incorrectly than admit looks determine all relationships.

I've posted this plenty of times on here I believe but I never buy into that unemployment or better job bullshit because my cousin (he's like a 6'3'' chad) was literally broke and homeless when he met his girlfriend. She, herself, got a better job and moved out of HER parents house and got an apartment and had him move in with her. The shit females will do for good looking guys holy shit.

He's not even mentally ill or any of that shit. He just is super lazy and has a bad temper he doesn't like being told what to do which directly conflicts with what a fucking job entails. He got fired from his last job because his boss told him to go do something in a "tone" and he told the boss off and threatened to fight him. Totally speaks boyfriend material to me tbh...

It's telling that females would rather be considered gold diggers incorrectly than admit looks determine all relationships.
To give cucks hope they can buy their love with money while they have dozens of chads at their disposal. Pussy worshiping cucks are the driving factor of female hypergamy.

I'm above average income in my country. Thing is that I have cheap car, dress in rather cheap clothes and don't buy anything fancy. Maybe if I bought some expensive car I would be more visible to foids? But just barely above average income is not enough to be a betabuxx, and to be honest I don't really want it know(maybe when I was younger and on edge between black and bluepill). I had some single mothers interested in me, but being a cuck is fate worse than incel.

Its the other way around. Unattractive guys are discriminated against in the job market, and that, combined with inceldom, is enough to have guys LDAR.