Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When they banned /r/Incels I thought IT WAS OVER

DankIncel

DankIncel

Captain
★★★
But then I found this place. Normies were talking about where we would go next. And one of them linked this forum. It's been 10 days since it was created. And I love it here. I was here since day 1 and I'll be here until I take the rope. We weren't destroyed. IT IS NOT OVER! not for us!

Just a small appreciation thread. And a celebration of the 10 days anniversary of this forum.

Yea i'm extremely greatful to Sgt Incel for getting this place up and running.

I was gonna rope until some good incel shared a link to this place on r/realincels

It's good, but a lot of lookism.net trash tier posters continue to come here and poison our brotherhood. r/incels will never be replaced.

Yeah. I thought i'd lost you guys forever. I have no one else to talk to really besides this place and the odd 20 minutes of chit chat at work once in a while. We need revenge for r/incels and our fallen brethren. We must begin work now to gather our forces in the shadows. Return to reddit in force. Drop nuclear black pills on every feminist and roastie there. The cucks can have a giant blackpill shoved up their fucking rectums. Fucking cunts. CUNTS. I FUCKING HATE THEM SO MUCH.

Yo, hope some incels didnt actually rope. The lurkers were probably less likely to have been linked this site. We need to promote this shit brothers

Legit

They Were Wrong

So did many

They thought wrong