Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When the world hates you

• Thread starter LuciferTakeMySoul
  • Start date
L

LuciferTakeMySoul

Greycel
I know I am aesthetically unworthy, as well as mentally variant from what a regular human should be. I no longer try to go out and eat on campus, simply because I am a gentleman at heart, and I don't like the thought of people having to see my repulsive self. Just by virtue of going out to eat (by myself of course) today, I probably ruined dozens of peoples' days simply because they had the displeasure to look at me.

I no longer fap. I can't even fantasize a scenario where a human female is attracted to me, so fapping is pointless.

I've become very secluded in myself. One bright spot with all of this is that among all of the students in my CS class (250ish people), I am the best. Nobody comes close. I attended a coding competition last month where we were allowed to make teams of 3 and just compete with each other to solve coding problems in a certain period of time. I competed by myself, and won against every team and individual. I guess that made me feel really well.

Sometimes people do talk to me, but just to help them with their assignments/projects. I don't really mind, as it offers me a venue to socially interact with them. I like to write and think a lot, but I don't talk very much so it's difficult for me to convey myself verbally sometimes.

Life is really strange. Right now, I'm planning on dedicating my life to study AI, and by extension I'd also like to study myself from the ground up. I guess one bright spot of never having the option to form a family/have kids is that there is really no incentive to work, so I have to find purpose elsewhere. Sometimes people in my CS classes call me a 'CS god', but I really hate it because it falsely feeds my ego, and I'm no where near as knowledgable as I need to be.

I've been thinking a lot about what kind of intelligent entity I would create, if I were to be a creator of some kind. I don't think I would given any such entities sexual lust, as I find it really corrupting. Though I suppose immortality is necessary in this case. Stimuli would still be necessary, just not of the sexually lustful kind (perhaps love would still be a possibility, just requiring a higher-bar and not necessarily be hedonistic in pursuit?).

But alas, perhaps my personal experiences blind me from certain truths. I've never held hands, hugged, or have had any sort of physical contact with a female that is not of familial background.

Sometimes I wonder how they feel. They seem very soft. I've shaken hands with them before at career fairs, though I don't think that really counts.

To be a truecel is a very fascinating fate.

Hello, brother. There's a lot of feels in this thread. :feelsbadman::feelscry:

I'm happy that you have found a cope for our predicaments.

you are not alone... Except i am a neet...waiting for the inevitable

make a AI robot that can go ER

Hey but at least you got superior intelligence and can maybe leave a mark in this world at least in the academic world if you are as smart as you claim. That is something that is really cool in my opinion because science lasts forever. Some of us incels are retarded so yeah be glad you got that.

Also welcome.

Also start making advances of fuckbots that would be cool too kek

Thats fucking legit bro. Program Skynet and usher in the apocalypse.

Hey but at least you got superior intelligence and can maybe leave a mark in this world at least in the academic world if you are as smart as you claim. That is something that is really cool in my opinion because science lasts forever. Some of us incels are retarded so yeah be glad you got that.

Also welcome.
I’m sure it’s only because others are spending their time partying, socializing, and enjoying life overall. I doubt I have some sort of innate advantage.

I’m sure it’s only because others are spending their time partying, socializing, and enjoying life overall. I doubt I have some sort of innate advantage.
you'll be surprised at how little NEETers here or anywhere do and are still dumb as shit