Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel when the quarantine is over, i'll be too old to blend in at college

most 22 year old guys look like they could still pass as 17/18
Thats a bit reassuring ngl. I guess my issue with my appearance is that foids generally go for guys older than they are so they would never give me a chance because they perceive me as being very young. They dont see me as an adult, more like a child. I mean there are tons of reasons why a foid would skip a subhuman like myself but i always considered me looking young to be a big part of that.
i never tested my SMV by approachmaxxing yet.
It is 24/7 suifuel, if my experiences approachmaxxing are anything to go by

Thats a bit reassuring ngl. I guess my issue with my appearance is that foids generally go for guys older than they are so they would never give me a chance because they perceive me as being very young. They dont see me as an adult, more like a child. I mean there are tons of reasons why a foid would skip a subhuman like myself but i always considered me looking young to be a big part of that.

It is 24/7 suifuel, if my experiences approachmaxxing are anything to go by
this is what a typical 17 year old guy looks like:

he's a chad
Age has no bearing on chad. Chad is chad. 17 year old chad can slay the 35 year old foid next door if he wanted too. Or 18 JB. I look like a kid. No foid wants to associate with someone they think is a child. I overheard foids in my community college class talking about me. They said i talked like a kid. So my mannerisms must in some way be off putting.

Age has no bearing on chad. Chad is chad. 17 year old chad can slay the 35 year old foid next door if he wanted too. Or 18 JB. I look like a kid. No foid wants to associate with someone they think is a child. I overheard foids in my community college class talking about me. They said i talked like a kid. So my mannerisms must in some way be off putting.
18 yr olds aren't jb

You're absolutely right, it's over.