Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel when the quarantine is over, i'll be too old to blend in at college

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
i went to community college full of incels, normies, and sub5 ethnic foids and white landwhales. i couldn't possibly find a gf at community college. you can't just go up to some foid in class and try talking to her, unless you wanna be called a creepy pervert. and it's impossible to make friends at community college, you just go to class and walk back home, then i walk home to my mom who has to remind me EVERY GOD DAMN TIME about what homework i have, and i tell her "sand nigga i already know my homework stfu" and she starts screaming suddenly, and she wonders why i'm lazy when she pushes me too much

i wanted to transfer to my states 4 year uni because i don't know how to rate myself on the decile scale if i shave my facial hair. so i can't know how my SMV is unless i approachmaxx at 4 year uni where normal foids are.

but it'll be too late. i can't transfer now that the quarantine is going to last for 2 years and i'll be 24. this is why i hate covid-19. i'm 22 already, this is maybe the oldest age where i can date college-age girls and go to college parties without being called a "creepy old man" for dating someone who's only a couple years younger. and at 24, it'll be too late. at 24, i'll get judged even for dating a 21 year old, society is too strict about age gaps and if i date someone age 18-21 at 24, they'll probably #metoo me on twitter and have my life ruined and i might get assaulted for being a "pedo omg 18-21 yr olds are children :soy: ". and i won't get to be at college parties because i'll be made fun of for partying with people a few years younger.

AND EVERY GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKER MY AGE HAS FUCKED A HOT YOUNG WOMAN DURING THEIR COLLEGE YEARS EXPECT FOR A SMALL PERCENT. i don't wanna hear "hurr durr muh no sex for a year" because just cuz some retard hasn't fucked in year doesn't mean he didn't fuck a year ago. he's prolly busy and MGTOW has influenced some men so they're mostly volcels. nothing was different before tinder and normies have good sex lives albeit not as good as chad. i always see normies making out with some becky in public and going to prom together.

and while these guys got spend all their youth having sex and dating hot young women, i'll be forced to date a foid who will age like milk in a few years when she turns in her 30s and gets wrinkles and rough skin.

don't want it to end tbh I hate college

Quarantine is almost over tbh, everything is opening back up.

How is community college? i'll be starting in September because I fucked up high school. I'll be 4 months into twenty when I start real college. Do you think i'll be too old for the 18/ 19 year olds there?

How is community college? i'll be starting in September because I fucked up high school. I'll be 4 months into twenty when I start real college. Do you think i'll be too old for the 18/ 19 year olds there?
age 20 isn't too old. i'm about to get too old however. also the quarantine isn't almost over at all. the vaccine won't happen unitl what 2 years later? and then the anti-vaxxers are gona fuck that shit up. and as a result, partying won't happen, colleges won't open this fall. i wouldn't find a date any -godamn where.

age 20 isn't too old. i'm about to get too old however. also the quarantine isn't almost over at all. the vaccine won't happen unitl what 2 years later? and then the anti-vaxxers are gona fuck that shit up. and as a result, partying won't happen, colleges won't open this fall. i wouldn't find a date any -godamn where.
Well, shops are opening back up where I live and bars are supposed to open back up in August. As far as i'm aware some countries are completely opened up again and Sweden never even had a quarantine. Unless the second wave hits bad, I don't think any government is willing to destroy the economy to save the lives of a few thousand oldcels.

Lighten the fuck up bro, I am 24 turning 25 this year and a college dropout. When I graduate, I will be almost 30. Don't worry about your age, you won't be the oldest or youngest.

going into the workplace isnt much better, trust me

Youre not going to be able to fuck a girl at college you fucking retard, they have access to chads from all around the country and are reserved for them only. Jfl at thinking an incel has a better chance of getting pussy by going to a place that has the highest concentration of prime chads in the area

Lighten the fuck up bro, I am 24 turning 25 this year and a college dropout. When I graduate, I will be almost 30. Don't worry about your age, you won't be the oldest or youngest.
doesn't matter. at 24, i won't get to hang out with college students. i'll be seen as "weird"
Youre not going to be able to fuck a girl at college you fucking retard, they have access to chads from all around the country and are reserved for them only. Jfl at thinking an incel has a better chance of getting pussy by going to a place that has the highest concentration of prime chads in the area
fun fact: normies have sex too and they had good sex lives

doesn't matter. at 24, i won't get to hang out with college students. i'll be seen as "weird"

that depends on how old you look, if you can pass for an early 20s then you should be fine.

I go to an ok state uni, foids dont like ugly men they will still call you creepy, its hard to make frens at large universities too

that depends on how old you look, if you can pass for an early 20s then you should be fine.
until they find out your age. and if i date a foid even a few years younger, later on she'll whine on twitter about how she was a victim of a "creepy older guy" and then i'll get doxxed

You are overreacting. Not everyone in college is 18 - 22. There are plenty of people that are in their 30s and 40s even.

You are overreacting. Not everyone in college is 18 - 22. There are plenty of people that are in their 30s and 40s even.
it's very rare, and they usually go to community college anyway

it's very rare, and they usually go to community college anyway
Try going part-time. You will find more older people there. I did that and expected to be the youngest, but I would say 60% of the class is younger than I am.

Try going part-time. You will find more older people there. I did that and expected to be the youngest, but I would say 60% of the class is younger than I am.
i still wanna go to a college party. i missded out everything most people my age did

i still wanna go to a college party. i missded out everything most people my age did
I have never been to a college party, mainly because I ended up dropping out before I was able to connect to people to a certain level that they would invite me to a party. But my brother did get invited to parties left and right during his first two or three years in college. I think that's because he did a different study than I where people are more social as they have to be.

I have never been to a college party, mainly because I ended up dropping out before I was able to connect to people to a certain level that they would invite me to a party. But my brother did get invited to parties left and right during his first two or three years in college. I think that's because he did a different study than I where people are more social as they have to be.
your brother mogs you and i

your brother mogs you and i
Considering he had a Indonesian gf that mogged him, yes, he does. He also doesn't have a Jew nose, but he is chubby and has a recessed chin.

Considering he had a Indonesian gf that mogged him, yes, he does. He also doesn't have a Jew nose, but he is chubby and has a recessed chin.
idk if hypergamy is as strong in the netherlands

I

m 21 going into college. Anything over 22 is too old tbh. That’s when most people are finishing college.

My class is the same. Low tier normies and 3-4 foids in relationship. 90% are men.

I

m 21 going into college. Anything over 22 is too old tbh. That’s when most people are finishing college.
i hate how everyone my age already had sex in college

Major cope if you were a bit older and good looking than other students your slay

Major cope if you were a bit older and good looking than other students your slay
no, there's still a stigma against dating someone even a couple years younger

no, there's still a stigma against dating someone even a couple years younger
Nobody cares if it's 1-2 years or so. It's only a problem 3+ with Normies.

Who gives a shit anyway. Normies are retarded npc. The guy should be older than the girl.

Nobody cares if it's 1-2 years or so. It's only a problem 3+ with Normies.

Who gives a shit anyway. Normies are retarded npc. The guy should be older than the girl.
age gaps didn't become stigmatized until the 1970s or something

age gaps didn't become stigmatized until the 1970s or something
Dunno, all I know is it's stupid as fuck if anyone tries to complain about it

I honestly think the guy should be older anyway, like by a year or two

Dunno, all I know is it's stupid as fuck if anyone tries to complain about it

I honestly think the guy should be older anyway, like by a year or two
several decades ago, usually the guy was about 3 or 4 years older

Im also 22 and just starting college again in the fall after dropping out after one semester last year. Sometimes i feel like i stick out because of my age but i am neotenous as fuck so everyone thinks i am 17/18. One foid gave me the weirdest look when i told her my real age after she said she thought i was fresh out of high school. I wish you the best of luck if you do approachmaxx
going into the workplace isnt much better, trust me
absolutely true

If you aren't bald and look young there will be no problem

idk if hypergamy is as strong in the netherlands
That relationship was an outlier. She was an exchange student. According to the blackpill she would've gone for a tall, white Chad. Instead, she ended up with a chubby curry. :feelskek:

College seems brutal, I'm dreadin' it

College sounds like a miserable experience.

Im also 22 and just starting college again in the fall after dropping out after one semester last year. Sometimes i feel like i stick out because of my age but i am neotenous as fuck so everyone thinks i am 17/18. One foid gave me the weirdest look when i told her my real age after she said she thought i was fresh out of high school. I wish you the best of luck if you do approachmaxx

absolutely true
tbh many 22 year old men look 17/18. i guess you look more 15

I think around 17-18. I can easily pass as younger than that. I could probably pass as 16 at the youngest

I think around 17-18. I can easily pass as younger than that. I could probably pass as 16 at the youngest
most 22 year old guys look like they could still pass as 17/18

Based and truthpilled