Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When the niggers moved on broly…

Fat Link

Fat Link

Even miracles take a little time. 11:11
★★★★★
And decided to finally take his ass in the penitentiary ol @Broly boy managed to save his manhood with just one final plea. :feelsclown:

Broly: S-sirs, if you w-would agree not to bust my cheeks wide open I promise to tattoo all you ni…I mean proud black men for free anytime you want and I’m a real good artist too!! :feelswhat:

Coons: Uhhh fo-real? Well uhhh what else you got on offer cuz? :feelsUgh:

Broly: Each and every single day you know how we all get at least one treat on our meal tray? Well you guys can have my cookie or whatever treat item they give me so long as you don’t rape me. :feelsbadman:

And so it went, Broly fed and tattooed the niggers during his 5 year bid in the supermax and to the niggers credit they did not take his cheeks. :feelswhere:

The end. :feelsjuice:

I want my deal with HBO for this story ASAP. :feelsUgh:

This is the greatest piece of writing in history and unlike George RR Martin I’m a true professional that actually has a FINISHED piece of work to submit to the company. :feelsPop:

DD14C80F 6A16 471F 950C 2F43E58AB194

Botb material :smonk:

And decided to finally take his ass in the penitentiary ol @Broly boy managed to save his manhood with just one final plea. :feelsclown:

Broly: S-sirs, if you w-would agree not to bust my cheeks wide open I promise to tattoo all you ni…I mean proud black men for free anytime you want and I’m a real good artist too!! :feelswhat:

Broly: Each and every single day you know how we all get at least one treat on our meal tray? Well you guys can have my cookie or whatever treat item they give me so long as you don’t rape me. :feelsbadman:

And so it went, Broly fed and tattooed the niggers during his 5 year bid in the supermax and to the niggers credit they did not take his cheeks. :feelswhere:

The Jews did this

both of you=irrelevant:feelsaww:

Shakespeare?
A literary masterwork teeming with ingenuity for sure!
I want my deal with HBO for this story ASAP.
It's 2022 bro you need to add trannies and disabled brown women to your story for diversity quota(no, blacks alone doesn't cut it) or else they will dismiss the script regardless of how good it is:feelsrope:
Everyone bullies each other here, it’s just the forum culture
:yes:
The Jews did this
both of you=irrelevant:feelsaww:
:no:

A literary masterwork teeming with ingenuity for sure!

It's 2022 bro you need to add trannies and disabled brown women to your story for diversity quota(no, blacks alone doesn't cut it) or else they will dismiss the script regardless of how good it is:feelsrope:

:no:
You make a good point. :feelshehe:

That and the fact that the niggers don’t actually gang rape @Broly in my story makes it far too wholesome a tale for Jews to want to fork out the shekels over to promote on their paid networks. :feelsugh:

Back to the drawing board I guess. :feelsthink:

wtf bro