Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When the main character is a foid

• Thread starter gimmedatrope999
  • Start date
gimmedatrope999

gimmedatrope999

Life is but a dream
-
0% - Verbal Low effort on sacred ID. Moved to Lounge.
Dropped.

In the last few years i cant watch/play/read anything with female mc, character is not believable and breaks immersion.

In the last few years i cant watch/play/read anything with female mc, character is not believable and breaks immersion.
You’re one of the best posters here, anon.

based. I do this too except for slice life anime

Most mainstream shit produced by Americans with a foid leading is that. No character arc or struggles just a foid who stands there showing how she is better than men.

Most mainstream shit produced by Americans with a foid leading is that. No character arc or struggles just a foid who stands there showing how she is better than men.
Not only mainstream, female characters are written like male characters in female body. They dont resemble real foids.

Not only mainstream, female characters are written like male characters in female body. They dont resemble real foids.
This is how boys are bluepilled quite early in life. They’re brainwashed by these tv shows to think that foids irl are no different from the ones in their favorite shows.

Horror works very well with female leads. Statistically at least, men enjoy horror more often than women. Keeping women safe is an instinctual drive in men (that helps keep us on edge during horror films. We don't really care much, in a gut level, for the dude going through trouble), which translate into a lot of psychological ideas and societal laws (I'm not talking about feminism inspired laws. More like old laws where women couldn't be citizens, because citizenship required military or civil service and women were invaluable to stay home and raise the children).

This leads to subversions of the genre, where horror characters go through arcs (the Babadook).

Horror works very well with female leads. Statistically at least, men enjoy horror more often than women. Keeping women safe is an instinctual drive in men (that helps keep us on edge during horror films. We don't really care much, in a gut level, for the dude going through trouble), which translate into a lot of psychological ideas and societal laws (I'm not talking about feminism inspired laws. More like old laws where women couldn't be citizens, because citizenship required military or civil service and women were invaluable to stay home and raise the children).

This leads to subversions of the genre, where horror characters go through arcs (the Babadook).
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

I would have loved to see the forums reaction when they found out Star Wars would have a female lead.

Yeah horror producers openly admit this.

It's always the mainstream SJW western garbo that features poorly written MCs
Main example is Rey from Star Wars, fuck that bitch and the low IQ whore who played her

Yeah horror producers openly admit this.
My favorite genre is horror, so I'm used to female leads. Leads with actually good character arcs are not usually female, though. TBF, characters in horror don't usually have any good arcs. The lady from The Babadook is the only female lead with a good arc that comes to mind rn.

I have never found a single anime with a female protagonist that was interesting and worth watching. It is always some romance or slice of life trash.
Claymore is the only manga/anime that I can think of with a female lead and a good story. If you’re a Berserk fan then you’ll love Claymore.

Claymore is the only manga/anime that I can think of with a female lead and a good story. If you’re a Berserk fan then you’ll love Claymore.
I'll add it to my watch list.

Incel trait: You love cute/girly main characters in video games. Like yuffie from ff7 remake

Attachments

• BD59999B-3397-478D-A691-8AC555CC8E47.png
    BD59999B-3397-478D-A691-8AC555CC8E47.png
    1 MB · Views: 10
i remember i said "fakecel if you play with a female character" as somewhat of a joke and niggas got their panties in a twist.

I have never found a single anime with a female protagonist that was interesting and worth watching. It is always some romance or slice of life trash.

:feelswhat:
stoicisms me. Slice of life is a good cope if you have a stressful life.

:feelswhat:
also watch psycho pass. has a female lead but the villain carries the story. He is a serial killer revolutionary for the first season. Second season/third seasons different and subpar but first is gold.

stoicisms me. Slice of life is a good cope if you have a stressful life.

also watch psycho pass. has a female lead but the villain carries the story. He is a serial killer revolutionary for the first season. Second season/third seasons different and subpar but first is gold.
I actually forgot about that, maybe I just forgot she was the lead because I was thinking about season 1 psycho pass.