Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When the economy dries up and real jobs are scarce, the middle class tries to push MLM, "life coach", PUA, and dating / lifestyle scams

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
You can see this happening right now. Despite youtube deleting channels left and right, the amount of "personality" type scams are still increasing. These people are doing it out of necessity, not because they want extra income. A lot of men have no chance of getting any sort of job, let alone a well paying one.

All of these scammers are looking for lonely STEM-cels to scam and profit from. It's their last hope before becoming homeless.

And they also push therapy. Just go to therapy brah.

A lot of men have no chance of getting any sort of job, let alone a well paying one.

It is pretty much over here in Germany. For an engineman you need a driver licence for cars. They also want to see an apprenticeship, yet the employment agency do not have any apprenticeships to over. I cannot compete at all. Instead I only get low-level jobs. It is a vicious circle. This is what I have to do for the rest of my life. I should go to therapy brah.

It is pretty much over here in Germany. For an engineman you need a driver licence for cars. They also want to see an apprenticeship, yet the employment agency do not have any apprenticeships to over. I cannot compete at all. Instead I only get low-level jobs. It is a vicious circle. This is what I have to do for the rest of my life. I should go to therapy brah.
I checked for jobs last year and I didn't even find ONE that didn't need some sort of degree or a driver's license. Heck even the low-paying factory jobs required a driver's license.
Therapy doesn't fix your height/face.

Last edited:

Therapy is a bigger scam than MLM. At least with MLM, you actually get a product that is real.

With therapy, you get nothing, it's 100% pure fraud and theft.

Heck even the low-paying factories jobs required a driver's license.

It is truly everywhere. You need it. Working without a driver licence does not make much sense anyways. Seriously, what is the point of working if you cannot even do such simple thing such as driving?
I also read it everywhere: Preferable with a driver licence.
It is just a filter, so they can remove all abnormal men.

Yep, except these are not middle class but proles.
Ever tried reading their content?
It's rife with typos and grammatical mistakes, and makes absolutely no sense when you read it on your own as opposed to having a preacher selling it to you

therapy is such a foid thing. they pander to the foids hard too. it's just in the foid mindset to want to talk about feelz and the magic science feels foid will tell them the solutions to their great foid problems. the fact that this job even exists speaks volumes of the decadence of this age. I hope all therapists will be forced to beg for money soon

Bro...

They are known retards and cronies for pushing bullshit training (imba mandatory how to use excel course). You have to look for yourself.

Keep in mind that you usually have to start applying one and a quarter year ahead to get something. Apprenticeships starts around October like uni iirc.

Maybe if you are really really lucky, you can still get something for next year.

Last edited:
Bro...

They are known retards and cronies for pushing bullshit training (imba mandatory how to use excel course). You have to look for yourself.

Keep in mind that you usually have to start applying one and a quarter year ahead to get something. Apprenticeships starts around October like uni iirc.

Maybe if you are really really lucky, you can still get something for next year.

This is why foids accel at bureaucracy. They're great follow rules, filling out forms, bullshit training courses, etc.

I already applied myself for some apprenticeships and jobs. Besides one declination, I have no replies whastoever.

Yes, the only thing I have to go for me is only luck. Let us be honest here. It is not looking good. I think it is just over now at this point. And I am honest, I do not want to work for the rest of my life in low-levels jobs. You cannot even climb a career ladder anymore since there is no such thing to begin with.

This is why foids accel at bureaucracy. They're great follow rules, filling out forms, bullshit training courses, etc.

In order to scam men.

It is truly everywhere. You need it. Working without a driver licence does not make much sense anyways. Seriously, what is the point of working if you cannot even do such simple thing such as driving?
I also read it everywhere: Preferable with a driver licence.
It is just a filter, so they can remove all abnormal men.

That's only the first level. I've got a driver's licence and I am still unemployed long term incel.

Edit: Mind if I ask how old you are, TheLastGerman.

That's only the first level. I've got a driver's licence and I am still unemployed long term incel.

They also want to see an apprenticeship or experiences in certain work environments. This is a vicious circle you cannot escape. The only good thing is, you can work as a deliveryman. The income is actually acceptable.

Edit: Mind if I ask how old you are, TheLastGerman.

25. At this age without any foundation whatsoever, it is over.

You're Right about all that ngl

Therapy is a bigger scam than MLM. At least with MLM, you actually get a product that is real.

With therapy, you get nothing, it's 100% pure fraud and theft.
Words of wisdom. Some of my friends fell for MLM schemes, but luckily, none is dumb enough to fall for therapy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back