Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting When someone says "have a good weekend"

yung loner

yung loner

Veteran
★★★
I live a near NEET lifestyle. I go to a community college two days a week where I don't interact with anyone, and I work a part-time restaurant job two weekend mornings where I also don't interact with anyone. I don't interact with anyone because I don't want them to find out about my shit life. The only time I step out of the house outside of these obligations is to go to a regular clinic appointment that is usually attended by a foid nurse. At the end of the appontment, the foid nurse tells me to "have a good rest of your day" or "have a good weekend". The thing is she can see I am ugly and awkward, she knows full well I do not have good days or weekends, she only says this to mock me. At work when it is time to clock out, my managers will say "have a good weekend" even though I don't interact with them or tell them about my life, they know I'm a loser yet still say this. If you are an obvious incel and normies say this to you, they are saying it to mock you and to rub salt into the wound.

It's just some sort of social rite. Plus it's a way to express you enjoy week ends without risking to be seen as a lazy ass. Hoping someone else will enjoy weekends as you hope to is socially more acceptable idk

They may do this to appear as a decent person or non discriminatory but in reality they're giggling with glee inside.

For me this means they are being sarcastic bastards