Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When someone is complaining that they broke up.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
U2FsdGVkX18x3ULJ5Vj6gXaAPBOJxgQa2xSw5Zr0GSbmJvwkia0rsX3rEqBqBkENdatBJGxIEkZ7A11MYWRZL234nut6oyjdl_KmkPxYZVyCfID5Cx7UMPdIOlNPW5UMlRZaNs7mWgDHnuLHDQmDQMdOOPE6J5FRKfwOPIiH1uDfyY-X4a2Y7e0pUhoC2XbvGw2uD2IxaM1pVeLhVsObEe7L_eKurNLzGQ-HUCa6pJNERzVcMCU3-o_nC4keZuJAEmTrctyCf6Urw2t1RfpXkmOuNtI3mRfu

gun-animated-gif-6.gif

Assholes can't handle being single for one month and they go complaining to someone that has been single their whole life.

I just laugh. They spew their 1st world problems and I'm sitting here thinking, "Yeah, well at least you HAD something, faggot".

The other day I got approached by some HIV charity bullshit peddlers and they were like would you like a pamphlet and to make a donation?

Fuck no, fuck you and fuck your STDs.

The other day I got approached by some HIV charity bullshit peddlers and they were like would you like a pamphlet and to make a donation?

Fuck no, fuck you and fuck your STDs.
This reminds me of that day after the Orlando nightclub shooting and I was in a store buying something, I had completely forgot about the shooting because I didn't care that some faggots got shot up, and the cashier asks if I want to donate money to support victims of the shooting.