Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When shit happens in your day, for some reason do you come to this forum next?

Doctor Manhattan

Doctor Manhattan

I Am Watching The Stars
-
If that happens, do you come to this forum to find something funny ? Or reflection on a difficult moment you are going through ? these kinds of things ...

If that happens, do you come to this forum to find something funny ? Or reflection on a difficult moment you are going through ? these kinds of things ...
Truecel trait as fuck, did it now

No. I come here every night ritualistically though.

not really since i spend all my time in this forum unless i am at work but when i had some shit happnening to me i don't think i have the patience to come here

not really since i spend all my time in this forum unless i am at work but when i had some shit happnening to me i don't think i have the patience to come here
Unfortunately with me it's the opposite, when shit happens this forum appears in my subconscious

Yeah :cryfeels: tho I don't think its a cope to say incels.is has some of the funniest mfs alive. Only place online that genuinely makes me laugh out loud
One of the reasons I've come back to this forum, the sense of humor some of the users here have is insane (and I like that)

One of the reasons I've come back to this forum, the sense of humor some of the users here have is insane (and I like that)
So true. I lurked for years and had an account for a while but quit and now im back because its a good cope. Even just the thread titles are enough to make me lol

So true. I lurked for years and had an account for a while but quit and now im back because its a good cope. Even just the thread titles are enough to make me lol
:feelsokman:

It almost becomes instinct to open up incel.is whenever some normie treats me bad irl which is sadly all the time.
If I was treated like a human being and with compassion and empathy , doubt I would feel the need to use this forum because this community has its downsides as much as it can be used as an outlet to express oneself without being censored like on most forums.
I hope all those normies that do this to you end up dying in the worst possible way brocel

Yes, very much so considering I just found out the girl I like may be in a relationship with someone else

I'm here constantly because I don't have anything better to do.
In my free time I'm either here, or watch anime