Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy When retards say "InCeLs ShOuLd Go GaY aNd FuCk EaChOtHeR."

• Thread starter Deleted member 26242
  • Start date
Deleted member 26242

Deleted member 26242

5'5 Black Fugly Truecel - Radicalized Misogynist
-
I don't ever want to hear these soytards talk about homosexuality not being a choice anymore. Why is it when men (or incels in this case) vent about not being able to have sex with a woman, the first go to response from a woman or her soy orbiters is for lonely man to "TuRn GaY?" :feelsclown: Nobody here is gay, and we can't just "turn gay," we are attracted to women and there's nothing we can do about that.

IT cuck type people call us homophobic for not allowing gays here, but then spread homophobia against us.
Either tell us to turn gay (which isn't a choice) or say that we are secretly gay for being mad or sad women don't want to be with us (make sense of that).

say that we are secretly gay for being mad or sad women don't want to be with us (make sense of that).
bet you they can't even make sense of that themselves, like how are we secretly gay when our main complaint of women not dating us? But yet, those same women who lust after chad, might be dating one thats on the Down Low. And sometimes, even know about it.

I hate faggots and foids

I hate faggots and foids
and even if we were faggots , faggots wouldn't wanna fuck us . Chad or Normie faggots only btw TEEHEEE :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

people don't choose their sexuality your inkwell :soy:

just turn gay if you're incel :soy:

I don't ever want to hear these soytards talk about homosexuality not being a choice anymore. Why is it when men (or incels in this case) vent about not being able to have sex with a woman, the first go to response from a woman or her soy orbiters is for lonely man to "TuRn GaY?" :feelsclown: Nobody here is gay, and we can't just "turn gay," we are attracted to women and there's nothing we can do about that.
i like your signature
nice anime girls

They're all homophobic. They know damn well being a fag is an insult. And they know damn well its an attempt to insult us when they call us gay

and even if we were faggots , faggots wouldn't wanna fuck us . Chad or Normie faggots only btw TEEHEEE :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
So gaycels exist?

It's because they mistake the jealousy and envy that many incels feel towards Chads for attraction.

Considering that much of IT are "asexuals," Chad widows in denial or trans, it is not surprising that they have dysfunction around delineating such emotions.