Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When people tell me "go outside incel" what the fuck do they expect me to do when "outside" looks like this?

• Thread starter Deleted member 44441
  • Start date
Deleted member 44441

Deleted member 44441

Loser
-
eiokcwzdupx81.jpg

You should cold approach there.

fucking white wealthy people

Don't fucking tell me... Another suburb kid?

Touch the grass

descend into sewer

Why do all the houses look the same?

Nothing. They dont want to help you.

there are no trees to shade yourself under, what's this desert suburb

I regularly go out hiking, biking and gymceling. I'm in clubs. Yet I'm still invisible to women.

Normies just assume we're lazy basement dwellers. Their "advice" is always condescending and insulting.

Last edited:
:feelskek:
Normies are retarded and think we can just spawn a social circle and girls to talk to. I’ve joined hobby clubs and it’s 99% 30-40+ year olds. Being in your 20’s single with little to no friends is a death sentence.

thats beautiful tbh. many people live in terrible neighborhoods with hostile ppl on the street and nasty agressive disrespectful neighbors who want to literally attack you or destroy your property or have their (insert bad dog here) roaming outside which can attack you and anyother passer by at a moment's notice .