Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope When people say "its over for 7.9/10 males" as an argument against sub-8 law

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
Its such a fucking retarded argument. Most sub8 men are obviously not 7.9/10 in looks. Most men aren't even an even 7/10 FFS. Also mathematically, anything 7.5 or higher rounds up to 8. So I guess when sub8 genius blackpilled masterminds say "sub8 law" we really mean "sub7.5" law because 7.5 is gonna round to 8 anyways.

So yeah. Using "its over for 7.5 males" or "its over for 7.9 males" is a retarded argument because it rounds to 8 anyways.

Cope, 7.6 is still incel if hes 5'9 or below and is high inhib

inb4 NT copers

Also mathematically, anything 7.5 or higher rounds up to 8. So I guess when sub8 genius blackpilled masterminds say "sub8 law" we really mean "sub7.5" law because 7.5 is gonna round to 8 anyways.
Then you should be saying sub7.5 law genius lol.

sub 8 law doesnt care about your feelings buddy boyo

the cut off is 4~
5-8 have to pay more to make up in looks deficiency.

In reality it's sub5 law (when you're white and NT). Anything else is a normie tactic to invite fakecels to this site.

7/10 is more than enough to get girls
i think ive seen 8s only a handful of times in my life

7/10 is more than enough to get girls
i think ive seen 8s only a handful of times in my life
Yes but there is always the possibility of getting cucked by 8s and 9s.

Also 7/10s can only get sub5 foids

In my opinion it's sub6 PSL, definitely not 8.
80% of men are sub6.
Only maybe 1% of young men are 8. That's model tier looks.

5/10 5'10" = subservient beta bux, nothing more, high chance of divorce rape

Last edited:
Yes but there is always the possibility of getting cucked by 8s and 9s.

Also 7/10s can only get sub5 foids
nigga there is a very small amount of 8s and 9s
you are underestimating how many girls 7s get
they can get 5s and 6s easy
yeah sure 8 and 9 can cuck them easy but the chances are low because how few of them there are

To give an analogy say I find in our business that workers get tired after 8 hours of work and are not productive if we work them beyond 8 hours a day for too many days in a row.

Normshits will say, 'thats not true I know this guy who can work 10 hours a day, day after day'.

Other normshits will say, 'you are wrong, I do not feel much more tired working 8 hours versus 8 hours and 5 minutes.'

nigga there is a very small amount of 8s and 9s
you are underestimating how many girls 7s get
they can get 5s and 6s easy
yeah sure 8 and 9 can cuck them easy but the chances are low because how few of them there are

White Chadlites and high tier normies where I live also have the option to go for ethnic girls, where they are slaying. But at least where I live it is true they struggle with white girls.

I'm 0/10 due to my personality

I don't really get what y'all mean with sub8 law. Are you implying that any man who isn't literal model tier ain't gonna slay? Jfl if true
Then you should be saying sub7.5 law genius lol.

:feelsahh:

Cinderblock IQ thread.