Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion When people hear the term "Chad", do incels automatically come to mind or not?

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

View: https://youtu.be/TL470fJMi7w?t=110

in that video she says "buy my only fans you big chad"

Then there is also the "Chad vs Virgin" meme, but according to @mental_out, not everyone who uses that meme know about incels:
I know people from real life who's never even heard of an incel sharing chad vs virgin memes

I've also seen the term used other places.

Is "Chad" an incel term, or is it just a slang term that incels also use?

A good looking tall white guy with a diamond cutting jaw comes to mind

Chad means 'cool guy' in normie culture

You would be surprised at how many normies know of the whole virgin vs. chad, and incel subculture.

That's why it's best to not talk or say anything about the blackpill in real life.

We used the then our culture was appropriated simple

You would be surprised at how many normies know of the whole virgin vs. chad, and incel subculture.
normies know about incel subculture? bullshit. someone posted a vid of a dude asking people what incels were and no one knew what it was

This is just like those opposite tests I had to do in elementary school:
alive - dead
rich - poor
always - never
answer - question

the virgin vs Chad meme was very popular and incels got the term "Chad" from that, not the other way around. so yeah it's just internet slang that we adopted, but didn't invent

I’ve seen female normies use the term at school irl.

yeah, the virgin vs chad meme started from some 4chan post on 2017. I don't think I ever saw the term "Chad" used before then, especially not by the incel community. although it caught on pretty quickly

yeah, the virgin vs chad meme started from some 4chan post on 2017. I don't think I ever saw the term "Chad" used before then, especially not by the incel community. although it caught on pretty quickly
it comes from r9k, which was an incel forum, correct?

it comes from r9k, which was an incel forum, correct?
r9k wasn't explicitly incel but there was some overlap, kinda similar to looksmaxx in that regard (but to a much lesser extent since looksmaxx is run by the same people as co)