Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When one of my brocels hits on a lady and she says yes

You would be happy for him?

• Yes

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • No I would be jealous

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • No (other)

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
No I am a psychopath and the friendship would be over I couldn't mentally handle it

No I'm not happy for you.

Heartbreak waiting to happen.

It's like predicting 8 o'clock at 7:30.

Nope I had jealousy and hatred toward them.

Depends. If it's an incel on here I'd be happy. If it's some faggot chad guy bragging about the millionth girl wanting to ride his cock then I'd be enraged and jealous.

hopefully me one day

Yes I’d be happy for him or at least not be a crab in a bucket hater about it.

Depends. If it's an incel on here I'd be happy. If it's some faggot chad guy bragging about the millionth girl wanting to ride his cock then I'd be enraged and jealous.
Chads can’t be brocels

would be hay but will cut our friendship

Good answer.

It would depend on how much I hate him and how much I'm attracted to her. But overall my emotions have become stunted and it would probably range from slight annoyance to slightly happy with most of the time just being indifferent.

No I am a psychopath and the friendship would be over I couldn't mentally handle it
No, that would make him a fakecel and that would mean that we were never friend. Incel doesn't mean hasn't gotten lucky enough yet it means that its fucking over anybody with the capacity to acquire a foid is a fakecel in hiding and if I ever find one I would attack them