Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News When normies snap (watch the video)

Are we more mentally stable than normies?

• Yes

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • No we’re equal levels

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • They couldn’t live a week as us

Votes: 36 76.6%
  • They go through tougher things than we do and we’re weaker than them

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/1470221153914421249

Dude killed his pregnant ex gf and his baby momma because they didn’t let him like see his kids and then he took himself out and the police were too late to stop him. They didn’t try to get him mentally stable enough to see his kids and he couldn’t do it himself and it was over for him then his friends slowly left him in the dust and he got accused of molesting his kids :feelspuke:. He became the dangerous lonely unstable male that society forgot to include in mental health awareness even after being in the police radar he had no choice to kill himself :feelswhat::feelswhat: . We’re mentally stable for the most part but it seems like we take mental health more seriously than they do because they couldn’t get it to this guy who fucking need it after they fucked his life up

Attachments

• D990C6E0-4DC6-4E9E-99AA-E528CF690B00.jpeg
    D990C6E0-4DC6-4E9E-99AA-E528CF690B00.jpeg
    47 KB · Views: 189
that last choice hit different .

This is what happens when a below average male accepts being in a relationship with a whore who couldn’t care less if he dropped dead in front of her

”But hey, pussy is pussy bro. At least I’m not an incel! :cool:
that last choice hit different .
:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Last edited:

Dude killed his pregnant ex gf and his baby momma because they didn’t let him like see his kids and then he took himself out and the police were too late to stop him. They didn’t try to get him mentally stable enough to see his kids and he couldn’t do it himself and it was over for him then his friends slowly left him in the dust and he got accused of molesting his kids :feelspuke:. He became the dangerous lonely unstable male that society forgot to include in mental health awareness even after being in the police radar he had no choice to kill himself :feelswhat::feelswhat: . We’re mentally stable for the most part but it seems like we take mental health more seriously than they do because they couldn’t get it to this guy who fucking need it after they fucked his life up

Lol he goes to kill her , this is what the society gets you pieces of shits,poor guy

Based, he refused to be divorce raped and showed to w*men what happen when they push a man to the limit. High respect,

"Oh hey there's my ex wife right here" :feelsdevil::feelsLSD:

We can't begin to compare ourselves to him because we aren't fathers. Fatherhood makes men do insane things. Especially in this day and age. Imagine having someone in your life that was everything to you, but also because you're not the mom society doesn't really consider that person "yours."

We don't have that. On top of that, on top of losing his kids, he would've gone down as a sex offender. So... I mean not even comparable to "I can't get laid." He built a life, and then it was stolen from him.

What he did was wrong, he was dangerous and needed to be removed from society. But it's clear that he was pushed to where he was.

Sheeiit

They couldn’t live a week as us Is The Only Correct Answer.

Wow, what a video.

I mean... the guy's just nuts tbh. I think some people are naturally crazy like that and some aren't.

I'm not sure why he counts as a normie... just because he has luck with women?

I think anyone can feel lonely or pushed to the limit socially. But you have to be crazy to start taking lives because of it.

Damn, how calm he talks about his struggle. But you can hear how broken he is bc of the way he was treated by these women. Very based and very much life fuel.
Society has to learn again to fear men that are not integrated and left to rot:feelsokman:

I dunno. Clearly this guy had it rough by normie standards, but fighting with an ex gf over kids and getting called a pedo is the least of my worries. I guess I'm not a dad but I feel like if he was incel he would've snapped way before he had kids.

Just goes to show how comparitively weak willed normies are when things go south for once, in my mind. I mean the woman he killed probably deserved it since I've seen how cruel and calloused women are in custody and divorce battles, but I can't really feel bad for him either. They both made bad decisions and paid the price.

I think this is a perfect example of what is wrong with feminism and the welfare system when women will get knocked up by a man and divorce rape him for the most contrived reasons with no consequences and actually be rewarded for it. What else can a man do in this situation?

I think we are more depressed and overall weirder mentally but much higher inhib so much less chance of us doing what he did. Its brutal being raped by both ex wife and justice system.

You Just have to Look at this face

Ah what a plasterfest of society WE are in where YOU AS A MAN who worked His Ass Off , Equals To Shit If your Not at least Chadlite.

Never Marry never procreate with These fucking Whores

Dude was based for killing her. Man are Fed Up with the Bullshit and Woman Just using them and this is what you get

Last edited:
This is what happens when a below average male accepts being in a relationship with a whore who couldn’t care less if he dropped dead in front of her

”But hey, pussy is pussy bro. At least I’m not an incel! :cool:
:blackpill:

He seems like a nice guy...

Besides the kids theres are no victims here. Not the guy( a violent simp that settled for such foids and was dumb enough to impregnate them), not the foids (typical foid going after dangerous men and getting themselves pregnant then holding the kids against them as a legal blackmail), nor the state ( a court system that clearly favors foids over fathers despite serious issues with little real regard for childrens futures). Im sure more and more simps are going to go out like this as foids and the legal system continue to trap and exhaust their mental state. I certainly choose being a fucking incel over ever having to live in a state like that.

You Just have to Look at this face

Ah what a plasterfest of society WE are in where YOU AS A MAN who worked His Ass Off , Equals To Shit If your Not at least Chadlite.

Never Marry never procreate with These fucking Whores

Dude was based for killing her. Man are Fed Up with the Bullshit and Woman Just using them and this is what you get

We can't begin to compare ourselves to him because we aren't fathers. Fatherhood makes men do insane things. Especially in this day and age. Imagine having someone in your life that was everything to you, but also because you're not the mom society doesn't really consider that person "yours."

We don't have that. On top of that, on top of losing his kids, he would've gone down as a sex offender. So... I mean not even comparable to "I can't get laid." He built a life, and then it was stolen from him.

What he did was wrong, he was dangerous and needed to be removed from society. But it's clear that he was pushed to where he was.

Kinda a tough call, I think we and the normies go through different problems, but… I believe they have social resources (usually), wheras we don’t. So, ultimately… they probably wouldn’t be able to handle a week or maybe a month in our shoes. That said, I can sympathize with them a little, but it is what it is…

If they were me, they’d be making countless attempts at their lives… and failing.