Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When normies say "get a life", they are vindicating the most meaningless, soulless, worthless type of life possible and calling it good and proper.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
When they say that type of shit, it sounds (to my ears at least) like you can go the nearest store and buy a proper type of life for yourself, but we all know thats impossible (yet, at least).

Isnt incredible how the least prepared and least competent people are always tryna flex their shit like it doesnt stink? Like THEIR life is the bomb, or something.

It almost never is. Its always a life of cynic and hedonistic debauchery with almost (if anything) nothing to save from it.

Normies work the entire week so that they can rage and party in the weekends. Think of that for a second. Even if there weekends were crystal clear perfection, they are still ruining 5 days of the week for it... which, to my eyes, would be just salt on the wound of how terrible and pathetic there actual lives are.

Any thoughts?

yeah you're on to another "normiespeak" pattern
well done brocel
I just woke up, and it came to me. Its how i write most of my content on this site.