Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel When normies approach you out of pity and ask you to sit with them

DarkLion

DarkLion

Recruit
★★
I just like to eat by myself on my phone. There’s no need for pity.
If chad was sitting by himself no one would think any less of him because of it, no one would feel the need to walk up to him and ask him in a condescending way if he wants to sit with them, they would know that chad is by himself because he wants to and they wouldn’t dare to bother him

i get nervous sitting next to people

Well it's better them trying to be decent, rather than laughing and making fun of you.

Better than them being assholes and bullying you in front of their normie friends...

never happened to me, wish it did

You're wasting a valuable opportunity to make friends that you will never have again out of dumb pubescent pride.

If it’s hard to bring up your past without lying it’s hard to talk to normies

I remember in Year 7 when a group of girls asked if I wanted to sit with them during lunch. I declined and continued eating on my own.

You're wasting a valuable opportunity to make friends that you will never have again out of dumb pubescent pride.
Sometimes it is better to hold on to pride than to be reduced to a dog begging for scraps off the able. You'll be entering that dynamic as the simp at the bottom, open season on you and you have to roll over or be cast out. Been there done that, not worth it.

Last edited:
Sometimes it is better to hold on to pride than to be reduced to a dog begging for scraps off the able. You'll be entering that dynamic as the simp at the bottom, open season on you and you have to roll over or be cast out. Been there done that, not worth it.
I've been there and it was humiliating, never again. I felt happier when I was eating lunch in the bathroom stall.

Incels don't want pity, they just want to be treated normally.

no one approach me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back