Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When no one was incited by Joker , Everyone went Silent.

• Thread starter Deleted member 250
  • Start date
Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
Remember how every Huge media source, from CNN to NBC, to small self reported Journalists were saying that Joker was a “toxic” Incel movie that would inspire us to “shoot up a theater or school” or whatever the fuck public place?

They continuously kept hyping both sides up, the Incels and the normies as if we would shoot up a public place, I went to see Joker and the entire theatre was swarming with both on site security and police officers, actually going in to the theater there was a police officer for every row.

The Movie was successful and it went from a “toxic, alt-right white male movie” to literally an entry movie for all “fans”, most shockingly most of the fans now liking the movie are overwhelmingly female, go on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, any social media site and you see Females talking about how they were always fans of Joker before the movie came out and they are taking shots on the staircase showing off their assets just to advertise.

In just two weeks, EVERYONE FORGOT ABOUT THE “CLOWNCEL” threat as they uploaded countless Joker fan art and about how much they related to them.

Notice How
THE
MEDIA
WENT
SILENT

They WANTED us to shoot up the movie, The News does not give a fuck about who dies, they just want to get the most clicks, the most ad spaces, the most MONEY.

Imagine if we did shoot up the movie, everyone would be like “see, they were right!”

All of this was just an excuse to take action against lonely virgins men that felt like not everything in their lives was under their control, that not everything was their fault.

Last edited:
The News does not give a fuck about who dies, they just want to get the most clicks, the most ad spaces, the most MONEY.
You’ve just summarized every single news outlet.
They want the $$$, £££, €€€, ¥¥¥.

Now we have semi nude whores dressed like joker dancing on stairs.

Now we have semi nude whores dressed like joker dancing on stairs.
39D8C25F 55DA 4D0B 96B8 95DD1EE568CA

This pissed me off tbhtbh
You’ve just summarized every single news outlet.
They want the $$$, £££, €€€, ¥¥¥.
0CC1D3F6 B8AD 488A 9DDF 6779E3B4668E

Last edited:
Same people that own the film company owns the news companies tbh. It's was all about the marketing baby!

It's inbound marketing, viral marketing, nothing more.

What pisses me off is probably 50% of the normies on my facebook were dressed as Joker this year. Like it's now cool to pretend to be a mentally ill loner who's been abused by society.

Remember how every Huge media source, from CNN to NBC, to small self reported Journalists were saying that Joker was a “toxic” Incel movie that would inspire us to “shoot up a theater or school” or whatever the fuck public place?

They continuously kept hyping both sides up, the Incels and the normies as if we would shoot up a public place, I went to see Joker and the entire theatre was swarming with both on site security and police officers, actually going in to the theater there was a police officer for every row.

The Movie was successful and it went from a “toxic, alt-right white male movie” to literally an entry movie for all “fans”, most shockingly most of the fans now liking the movie are overwhelmingly female, go on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, any social media site and you see Females talking about how they were always fans of Joker before the movie came out and they are taking shots on the staircase showing off their assets just to advertise.

In just two weeks, EVERYONE FORGOT ABOUT THE “CLOWNCEL” threat as they uploaded countless Joker fan art and about how much they related to them.

Notice How
THE
MEDIA
WENT
SILENT

They WANTED us to shoot up the movie, The News does not give a fuck about who dies, they just want to get the most clicks, the most ad spaces, the most MONEY.

Imagine if we did shoot up the movie, everyone would be like “see, they were right!”

All of this was just an excuse to take action against lonely virgins men that felt like not everything in their lives was under their control, that not everything was their fault.
Foids love joker

Same people that own the film company owns the news companies tbh. It's was all about the marketing baby!
Shit I just realized this tbh

I think there is a huge conspiracy going on with the iluminati or some shit that wants to transform modern men into jews. More precisely the straight whites... Thats why they hate incel joker and incels. The woke culture gives representation to everyone except for men and treat men as inferior beinga.

What pisses me off is probably 50% of the normies on my facebook were dressed as Joker this year. Like it's now cool to pretend to be a mentally ill loner who's been abused by society.
Damn.
I think there is a huge conspiracy going on with the iluminati or some shit that wants to transform modern men into jews. More precisely the straight whites... Thats why they hate incel joker and incels. The woke culture gives representation to everyone except for men and treat men as inferior beinga.
That's what christainity does... Or did.

"The saved" are gods chosen people.

Same snobby behavior. Same smugness. Same non-group avoidance.