Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When niggers wipe their asses with toilet papers they smell their shit

Solid Snake

Solid Snake

I sodomize feminazis till their anuses bleed
-
Another proof that niggers are homo erected beasts

Where do you guys come from, seriously
Seems you never get tired of talking about the same crap over and over

True niggers are apes

Pin this

Ngl if I had 1 positive trait in my entire pathetic life I would cope with it too
That's fair
Hard to have any sympathy for OP or others of his ilk. Always funny to see them complain in one thread about mental issues/undesirability, and then shit on others in another thread.

Another lost soul
many more to come

That's fair
Hard to have any sympathy for OP or others of his ilk. Always funny to see them complain in one thread about mental issues/undesirability, and then shit on others in another thread.

many more to come
I bet he's a curry

Goddamn! Nobody understands that niggers are not humans

Goddamn! Nobody understands that niggers are not humans
I think it’s because half of the subhumans of this forum are negroids or australoids

At least he's self-aware. How long until he makes a "I'm a nigger" thread you think?
I may be low iq but at least I know the truth about niggers such as yourself

ⓃⓊⒸⓀ ⒻⒾⒼⒼⒺⓇⓈ

A lot of butthurt, I smell shit, bullshit, just like niggers (in OPs words not mine)

Something about the most inane drivel and vulgarity that brings me joy, is it a symptom of stunted mental development?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back