Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When my mom dies, It willl definitely 100% absolutely be OVER for me.

L

latincell

Captain
★★★★★
It will be time for the rope or .357 I don't have any girlfriend, satisfying career, friends that really care about you. The only thing keeping me from roping already are videogames and my family. Once that's gone, it will be 100% over.

Brutal mommypill

ThERe are bettER CHOices.

I love my father and mother. I would absolutely rope if I lost them just so I could be with them in the celestial kingdom in the afterlife

ThERe are bettER CHOices.
This post had been brought to you by goer watch, the official watch of incels.co. “You know what time it is.”
820E9AE5 528A 4B5F BDA6 AE1FFC746A2B

I love my father and mother. I would absolutely rope if I lost them just so I could be with them in the celestial kingdom in the afterlife
I would do the same. Not so sure about the afterlife.

My mom is the only thing that prevents me to rope.

This post had been brought to you by goer watch, the official watch of incels.co. “You know what time it is.”
View attachment 194688
A tough man needs a tough watch, and a tough truck that can go everywhere. Sponsored by the official truck dealership of incels.co. "AMazing off road performance for GOERS"

And it’s gonna go by so fast and happen before you know it

U will have her inheritance tho

Ask her to get a girl for you.

I still live with my mum, so if she dies I’m screwed.

Same, i may die of sadness when my parents pass away :cryfeels:

Imagine not wanting to die alone but being condemned to it just because you are not attractive.