Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When most of life is spent at work, when can you really find time to do anything fun?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★★
I tried to talk to my family about this but they just think it’s too depressing, I can never talk about complex topics like this with them because they never wanna talk about serious real world shit, they just either find it boring, depressing, or both.

Most adults spend most of their life at work and get two days off. When do you really find the time to do anything fun with your money? Most niggas seem like they’re always tired from working and when they get their days off they just wanna stay inside. This is such a common phenomenon that it became a meme that everyone hates being an adult. How tf can you find time for hobbies and going places if you’re always tired from work?

Only thing I could think of is eating properly, having a really good well balanced diet full of good, energy boosting nutrients and vitamins. And getting enough exercise. Anything to boost your energy to try and make the most out of those two days. Having good mental health is great too because when you’re satisfied mentally then everything won’t feel like such a drag.

Still doesn’t change the fact that most of life is spent working though. Really makes you question what the point of all this is. And just how low IQ religious copers are.

Try to have fun @work bro....

Its sad as the jobs have been automated by technology the normies keep adding non-jobs. Thing is for NPC's they really like working. I have heard NPC's saying they get bored like on the weekend and would rather be working. And they are so competitive for status they will take any hours they can get.

Better to just be neet.

Its sad as the jobs have been automated by technology the normies keep adding non-jobs. Thing is for NPC's they really like working. I have heard NPC's saying they get bored like on the weekend and would rather be working. And they are so competitive for status they will take any hours they can get.
exactly. liking work is a normie trait

have wife and kids to motivate you

And just how low IQ religious copers are.
IMG 4828
IMG 4827

The Price America Pays For Ignorant Americans

i have never heard a subhuman say he likes or is happy at his job. its always foids and normies.

have wife and kids to motivate you
This. When you have something to come home to and to live for, then you have more energy and feel more motivated to work

I tried to talk to my family about this but they just think it’s too depressing, I can never talk about complex topics like this with them because they never wanna talk about serious real world shit, they just either find it boring, depressing, or both.

Most adults spend most of their life at work and get two days off. When do you really find the time to do anything fun with your money? Most niggas seem like they’re always tired from working and when they get their days off they just wanna stay inside. This is such a common phenomenon that it became a meme that everyone hates being an adult. How tf can you find time for hobbies and going places if you’re always tired from work?

Only thing I could think of is eating properly, having a really good well balanced diet full of good, energy boosting nutrients and vitamins. And getting enough exercise. Anything to boost your energy to try and make the most out of those two days. Having good mental health is great too because when you’re satisfied mentally then everything won’t feel like such a drag.

Still doesn’t change the fact that most of life is spent working though. Really makes you question what the point of all this is. And just how low IQ religious copers are.
Most blacks get all the money they need handed to them by Jews so you needn't worry.

My mother has been hounding me to get a job recently or study for a job, but whats seriously the point? lol

Wasted effort, just to get by and not even have fun because you need to work too regularly

No fun without money.
No money without work - except you win in the Lottery or got lucky yoloing your life savings inzo calls.