Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion When minorities will revolt and kick out whites of their own countires?

highinhibition

highinhibition

Paragon
★★★★★
Do you think it will happen or will whites remain ruling class in future like jews 2.0?

In the US only 53 percent are white (latinos not included)

It’s happening right now. Jews are spurring nonwhites to kick whites out through destruction of civilization, i.e white flight. What you really mean is a full on genocide, which is probably going to happen in the 2030-50’s. That’s when Jewish power will entrench itself, the final small businesses go under, nobody owns anything, and the final plan wherein the world is turned into brown slaves too stupid to fight back in forever slavery while the only peoples able to think for themselves and realize the situation, aryans, are wiped off the face of the earth.

If you're in academia (STEM) you're already expected to pledge support for reducing the number of Whites, even when you are White.

Do you think it will happen or will whites remain ruling class in future like jews 2.0?

The other way around: whites will take all other races' women through White media as we saw with Arab foids going crazy Cameron Herrin pretty boy and will see the Amerimutt take over the world.
Images
Index

:feelspuke: Jew Newsletter says this is the future.
Index

the final plan wherein the world is turned into brown slaves too stupid to fight back in forever slavery while the only peoples able to think for themselves and realize the situation, aryans, are wiped off the face of the earth.
I honestly believe that this will mean the extinction of consciousness itself. As the years have become by, I have grown convinced that Asians, niggers and nearly all Arabs have no real consciousness. They merely exist as either a machine or as a slave to their beastly instincts. That is not to say that all Whites are conscious (eg NPC's have none) but nearly all conscious people are White.

I think the definition of "whiteness" is just going to change. Pretty soon "white" will just include almost any light-skinned person including most Arabs (this is already largely the case with Lebanese Americans and some Palestinians), light skinned Hispanics and maybe so-called "white adjacent" people like East Asians

Have a open revolt? No, because most ethnic groups are either too small or too dumb to organize themselves properly and if they did it would just end up like the rhodesian war but without the UN to intervene.

But since my race doesn't reproduce fast enough we'll probably be overrun and replaced by ethnics who will intern racemix until we all one grey, raceless soup. After that the jews will have their perfect slave race will no identity and no religion but the globohomo.

I feel ethnics tend to forget in their anti white fervor that they too will be wiped of identity. Just look at "Muslims" in Europe that constantly go against the Quran in favor of a westernized life as they larp about being Muslim. In a few generations they will forget their ways as their daughters whore themselves out and throw away their genes at the next chad or tyrone they see.

Last edited:
Have a open revolt? No, because most ethnic groups are either too small or too dumb to organize themselves properly and if they did it would just end up like the rhodesian war but without the UN to intervene.

But since my race doesn't reproduce fast enough we'll probably be overrun and replaced by ethnics who will intern racemix until we all one grey, raceless soup. After that the jews will have their perfect slave race will no identity and no religion but the globohomo.

I feel ethnics tend to forget in their anti white fervor that they too will be wiped of identity. Just look at "Muslims" in Europe that constantly go against the Quran in favor of a westernized life as they larp about being Muslim. In a few generations they will forget their ways as their daughters whore themselves out and throw away their genes at the next chad or tyrone they see.
The ethnics (blacks mostly) have the support of the state, media, corporations, and self hating whites in their war against whites. Yeah, they are too stupid to organize in any meaningful way (see NFAC), but they will get all the help and direction they need by the above mentioned supporters. Blacks are liberal white women’s and Jews’ pets to sic on any stand in for their fathers.

also, the military being packed with blacks, gays, white women, and other ideologically aligned people is the same thing as organizing except they get to have the full power of the military to wield against whites, and rules of engagement coming directly from the state. If they are successful in blacking th military, there is literally nothing that can stop them from doing anything.all they need to pull off a legit genocide is the will to do it, and just enough NPC software updates from the media to get their hired guns to support the agenda. And their hired guns will believe and support anything on tribal grounds. It’s kind of the end of the world if leftists have complete control over the military. Because Then there isn’t even a nonzero probability of recourse via the military declaring that it does not consent to a leftist administration. It’s ogre. Military is the only thing that can save the west and that chance is gonna be gone in a few years tops.

Last edited:

The US isn’t a “white country” :feelsLSD:

It’s happening right now. Jews are spurring nonwhites to kick whites out through destruction of civilization, i.e white flight. What you really mean is a full on genocide, which is probably going to happen in the 2030-50’s. That’s when Jewish power will entrench itself, the final small businesses go under, nobody owns anything, and the final plan wherein the world is turned into brown slaves too stupid to fight back in forever slavery while the only peoples able to think for themselves and realize the situation, aryans, are wiped off the face of the earth.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelstastyman:

They did in Zimbabwe and it didn't turn out very well :feelshaha: