Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When men stand up for women, other men call them simps

god damn stupid vile whore that’s why I never help stretched hole unless there’s something in it for me ( sex or $$$$ or other benefit )

yes, bc foids have a lot to offer anyone other than their used-up pussies

such as idk

the deep philosophical thoughts which they had while getting their cunts filled with Chad's sperm?

poetry about their sadness over being a Chad widow?

lots of words and makeup to disguise the fact that they look 50 at 20 years of age?

livestreams of their suicide? ok maybe that one.

In today's Clown World where people will gladly ruin your life for no reason, standing up for any woman you don't know is not only simping, it's reckless.

I just posted about that. It’s funny how the first fucking thing I saw on that retarded subreddit was more men bashing. They hate man with a burning passion EVEN when they get to fuck chads. The fact that there are over 13 million members on that fucking subreddit which is full of posts that criticize men proves that we live in a matriarchy, as there is no gender swapped version of a community like that apart from incels, except that incels are actual virgins with shitty lives and they have a reason to be angry at the world. I wish this website had 13 million members

Good luck having some overweight soyboy stand up against some nigger with no impulse control wanting to get in your pants

They completely missed the point.
The meaning is that the male is being disingenuous by lying, and males know it. The female that think he has no ulterior motive doesn’t really exist, she just cares about them being a cuck for her.
She’s just mad males call this behaviour out.

Reminds me of one of my all time favorite CNN articles

"Simp: The slang teenagers use to insult boys"

Best part:
One way to think of a simp, said Sean Davis, a marriage and family therapist in California, is “simply someone who is ahead of their time.”
“Though it hurts in the moment, in the big picture, a boy who is called a ‘simp’ can wear it as a badge of honor,” Davis said.

And simp can have different contexts depending on the age group using it, said Laura Capinas, a clinical social worker in Sonoma County, California. If someone is being called out for always “simping the girls,” Capinas said, “he could turn it around and say, ‘It’s tough being the lone soldier simp nice guy, who wants to join me?’”

RDT 20231126 1900171296805055727710433

Simps gonna be Simps, Chads gonna be Chads

Why would you ever stand up for a women if there’s no possibly end result of fucking her. Sex is literally the only thing women have to offer men. At all

Why would you ever stand up for a women if there’s no possibly end result of fucking her. Sex is literally the only thing women have to offer men. At all

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back