Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based "When men become collectively angry at women, God help women."

grondilu

grondilu

Overlord
★★★★★
From this recent video of Pr. Hugo de Garis, at around 4:35.

I thought this was a great quote.

Right now simps and society's general love for females is the only thing that allows them to behave as badly as they do. If men stopped supporting females, they wouldn't have power.

Right now simps and society's general love for females is the only thing that allows them to behave as badly as they do. If men stopped supporting females, they wouldn't have power.

Yep, and de Garis sums it up very nicely right after the quote above :

"The ultimate backup of the Law is male force, that is male cops. But when those male cops themselves go masculists, which is now definitely on the cards, then there will be no more white knights to help women financially crucify men in the fluffy feminist divorce courts."

It's a bit unfortunate that he keeps making up new words, though. (like "fips" or "fluffy").

Lol foids are gonna have a very bad time as soon as men collectively get angry at them.

I think we'll probably revolt and we won't go the same way of Japan because europecels have higher T and higher anti-sociality

Pretty much all there is to it, cucks are the root to our problems

Yeah it's funny that without men feminism is dead. They will never not need us.

It's sorta like a 100 lb female cop arrested a man. He's only taken in because he allows it. No amount of training will overcome nature.

Too bad this is never gonna happen, the simping is too strong

Yeah it's funny that without men feminism is dead. They will never not need us.

It's sorta like a 100 lb female cop arrested a man. He's only taken in because he allows it. No amount of training will overcome nature.
Most females probably sit happily with the average man and don't complain much about his behavior. They complaints only start when foids get get together and build their own narratives about what men are and what females deserve.

Most females probably sit happily with the average man and don't complain much about his behavior. They complaints only start when foids get get together and build their own narratives about what men are and what females deserve.
Likely. Think about the blind girl talk. We say don't bother because if you're a non-chad her friends and family will convince her to break up with you despite NOT BEING ABLE TO SEE. She could be totally happy (lul) with you, but once the hens start chirping.

Likely. Think about the blind girl talk. We say don't bother because if you're a non-chad her friends and family will convince her to break up with you despite NOT BEING ABLE TO SEE. She could be totally happy (lul) with you, but once the hens start chirping.
Foids causing their friends to doubt what they have and convincing them that they always deserve more in the most toxic part of feminism. No foid will ever be satisfied when she's constantly having her standards raised.

Sorry to interject in your convo, but that example is inadequate since blind girls are more lookist than blind men, meaning they will ask to touch your face long before their social circle gets to know you.
tl;dr It's slightly more over than your thought.

I think its entirely possible that men manage to become collectively angry at women. There is a shift in internet culture happening and it goes against women.
Insults like simp and cuck have become widely spread in normie circles, which wasnt the case only two years ago. Calling out simps is getting more common, slut shaming and simp shaming in general is getting more prevalent. There is a general hatred among men against sluts using onlyfans.

What needs to happen is that we keep pushing this toxic masculinism and eventually manage to get that culture applied IRL. We must be persistent, at some point it will pay off.

Our end goal must be to enforce monogamy and distribute the pussy resource equally, and punish strictly and draconically whoever does not follow these laws. Maybe in a year or two our culture has progressed so far, that when we see someone IRL who treats women unusually nicely, we call them out as simps and ruin their reputation. Persistence is key in all of this. Someone noticed how Keemstar from DramaAlerts on YouTube is literally slut shaming this Katerino cunt because she had multiple boyfriends at once? This is what we need to encourage. Slut shaming, mentally torturing sluts, doxx them, break them.

Last edited:
I think men are becoming angrier. Of course there are tons of simps but as time goes on I keep seeing more in real life just being angry and insulting towards women.
I think its entirely possible that men manage to become collectively angry at women. There is a shift in internet culture happening and it goes against women.
Insults like simp and cuck have become widely spread in normie cycles, which wasnt the case only two years ago. Calling out simps is getting more common, slut shaming and simp shaming in general is getting more prevalent. There is a general hatred among men against sluts using onlyfans.

What needs to happen is that we keep pushing this toxic masculinism and eventually manage to get that culture applied IRL. We must be persistent, at some point it will pay off.

Our end goal must be to enforce monogamy and distribute the pussy resource equally, and punish strictly and draconically whoever does not follow these laws. Maybe in a year or two our culture has progressed so far, that when we see someone IRL that treads women unusually nicely, we call them out as simps and ruin their reputation.
Yeah while for some it's just a meme for a lot it's caused them to realize how messed up women act nowadays.

I think its entirely possible that men manage to become collectively angry at women.

Of course it is. Patriarchy was created for some reasons. We are currently just rediscovering those reasons.

Last edited:
Foids causing their friends to doubt what they have and convincing them that they always deserve more in the most toxic part of feminism. No foid will ever be satisfied when she's constantly having her standards raised.
And yet the same foids refer to the incels as crabs in the bucket. :feelswhere:

I think men are becoming angrier. Of course there are tons of simps but as time goes on I keep seeing more in real life just being angry and insulting towards women.

Yeah while for some it's just a meme for a lot it's caused them to realize how messed up women act nowadays.
A meme becomes reality. Spread toxic masculism persistently, one shitpost at a time.

Of course it is. Patriarchy was created for some reasons. We are just in the process of rediscovering those reasons.
Exactly.

Foids know this which is why they cry out when men start taking the blackpill/redpill.

I'm telling you right now if every man became blackpilled by next week. Women would lose power within the month. Instagram hoes would cease to exist. Prostitutes would literally let a man fuck them for $10 because men would realise how dense and vapant the modern foid is.

By the end of the year women would probably lose the right to vote, there'd be less foids in the workplace for maximum efficiency.

It would be an incredibly dark place for foids.

It's men's sexual desire for foids that's given them any power over us. Remove that from women and their nothing.

Lol foids are gonna have a very bad time as soon as men collectively get angry at them.

I think we'll probably revolt and we won't go the same way of Japan because europecels have higher T and higher anti-sociality
This tbh

High IQ

you still have a minority of men who aren't afraid to hit a foid in 2020. I'd like to see men not give a fuck on a wider scale.

doubt it will happen but we can hope

This tbh

High IQ

you still have a minority of men who aren't afraid to hit a foid in 2020. I'd like to see men not give a fuck on a wider scale.
We need a trigger for shit to hit the fnnn

Everything will probably become like japan.

People are getting angrier about women. Even on the Internet, there has been an impressive cultural shift, people are openly hostile towards cunts now. It wasn't like this 3 years ago.

God forgive women, for lonely men surely will not.

People are getting angrier about women. Even on the Internet, there has been an impressive cultural shift, people are openly hostile towards cunts now. It wasn't like this 3 years ago.

Nothing will happen to foids.