Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When life on easy mode isn't easy enough.

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★
Capture

Just looked it up, this is possibly the most cucked site I've seen. As a guy you just make an account, but you can't browse women, you just wait for girls to come to you. It's literally even more power to women: not only do you get to find Chad easily like before, but you also get to avoid undesirables and creeps altogether! Teehee!

Men are basically sold like prostitutes on these sites

"I've been on this site for months now and haven't gotten a single message. Is my profile even active?"

:soy::soy::soy:

It was always over, they're just making it more clear now.

Foids don't need a profile or a picture even on a regular dating website, even a blank profile with the gender set as "female" would probably still get 2000 matches in 5 minutes.

I am going to relax! Lol.
Ldar is more honest.

imagine if the roles were reversed

Lmao at an “app of the day” achievement.

JFL @ any male who would make an account on there

Foids don't need a profile or a picture even on a regular dating website, even a blank profile with the gender set as "female" would probably still get 2000 matches in 5 minutes.
I'm pretty sure there were tests with blank female profiles and you'd expect, they are still getting plenty of matches in short amount of time

I've seen blank profiles and pictures of pets on tinder and I know they get right swipes.

Foids live in tutorial mode and they consider it hard? Christ this is going to make society even worse, but I can see this as potential for milking money out of cucks.

You're just going to get swarmed by bots and shemales on that.

No foid will ever bother if you're sub-9.5.

This app is a great alternative to Tinder tbh. It’ll save you the energy of swiping right on your entire city/country and getting nothing.