Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "When Keeping It Real Goes Wrong: NY Dude Underestimates Arizona Trucker!"

DarkStar

DarkStar

nevER lose your smile⚡︎⚡︎
★★★★★

For the non-burgers here, that New Yorker represents the average individual from there: Brazilian-looking "le 56 face," loud, homoertoic remarks, and a tendency to act like a scumbag for little to no reason.

Lifefuel watching this video, New Yorkers are scum & I hope China or Russia eviscerate that shithole from the face of the Earth.

Thanks for sharing @Corvus

Why do niggers wear those pants,?

Lifefuel watching this video, New Yorkers are scum & I hope China or Russia eviscerate that shithole from the face of the Earth.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

Thanks for posting the vid. I couldnt figure out how to

Last edited:
What shitalian genes did to the new Yorker gene pool :feelscry:

10/10

i enjoyed watching this

What shitalian genes did to the new Yorker gene pool :feelscry:
Looks like he's a Haitian or some other LatAmnigger

You're obsessed over this lol.

I guess the coomskin kept it real jfl

He should have waited for white boy summer to end.

Fr tho that nigga deserved that

:yes: :yes: :yes:

Thanks for posting the vid. I couldnt figure out how to
I had to download it from another site but no problem

Too good not to save
10/10

i enjoyed watching this
Same here.

New Yorkers are all scum, I hate them. They flee their shithole & drive-up housing, rent, and other costs of living whilst bringing their disgusting attitudes, beliefs, and mongrelness with them.

Some guy tried to claim to me online he was a "pure Anglo" in NY, which is bs since all the actual Anglo-Americans I know live in smaller cities or suburban areas, and when I asked him to show his arm & eyes he just left. :feelskek:
He should have waited for white boy summer to end.

Fr tho that nigga deserved that
He did, regardless of how it started he just escalated stuff instead of trying to resolve the issue.

He also as yelling "suck my dick" like a queer, probably a window into his faggotry since he's from NY lol.

Me beating @Uggo Mongo

Lifefuel for whitecels for putting that nigger in his place.

Damn nigga was doing advanced yoga poses at the end. Even flexible @Fat Link s sister cant do.

Haha, it’s an oldie but a goodie! :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back