Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious when joker comes out we should all go to the theaters and start shooting

P

Princel

Prince of Incels
some videos and see how normies react to the movie and if they mention inceldom. like a hidden camera thing. i bet fat foids will mock some ugly nerds at the movies.

calm down mods and fedfags. this is a joke. but serioulsy the government is plannin a disaster so they can take away guns and continue to oppress incels. they want good drones not hikkikomoris. how else will israel get paid their billions every year in "humanitarian assistance" if the goyim refuse to work
iu

Damn my fbicel instinct:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:
You triggered it!

I was just about to advice you to remove this bullshit. You had me in the first half ngl :feelskek:

I will shoot up heroin in the theater

Imagine someone goes ER in your theatER and you survive. Best day of your life if you are a boringcel.

We should start shooting some cum out of our dicks upon the audience.

Can some piratecel no get a copy of the film then stick it on the stream here. then we can all watch it without the inconvenience of other people sitting in close proximity to us.

Based and high IQ

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back