Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel When IT reposts my content + the blackpilled replies of other honorable members

Filthy_Reject

Filthy_Reject

Veteran
★★★★
feels like I'm competing with you guys to see who's more blackpilled :feelsaww: I usually win :feelsjuice:
checking IT to JFL @ their soy takes and get my most based user award:

IT never posts my content

I will not post your content more

I found out just today that some people from IT tried to report my YT channel some months ago. I find it so ridiculous that leftists in Brazil complain about the mild censorship practiced by our military regime decades ago, when these last years have been a literal shitfest of censorship by the left, worldwide and especially here. The Brazilian military regime doesn't come anywhere close to it, tons of communist magazines, publications and also their influence in universities thrived during those years.

Last edited:
I found out just today that some people from IT tried to report my YT channel some months ago. I find it so ridiculous that leftists in Brazil complain about the mild censorship practiced by our military regime decades ago, when those last years have been a literal shitfest of censorship by the left, worldwide and especially here. The Brazilian military regime doesn't come anywhere close to it, tons of communist magazines, publications and also their influence in universities thrived during those years.
everyone is called incel in brazil today, they don't even know what it means and they call legit sex havers and chads incels as if it's a synonym for sexist

everyone is called incel in brazil today, they don't even know what it means and they call legit sex havers and chads incels as if it's a synonym for sexist
Yeah, they turned it into a void name-calling thing just like they did with "fascist".

Yeah, they turned it into a void name-calling thing just like they did with "fascist".
Incel

didn't they prove braziliansigma spent his whole christmas holiday posting on IT?

It's so sad how downtrodden ugly men will still support the feminist system that considers them below trash against their fellow incel men.
it's their way to cope, living here if you're a virgin you're lower than literal criminals. All the leftists bluepilled sex havers I've seen are potheads who are secretly sexist af and constantly sexually objectify women "eai cara comeu a mina lá? comi sim aquela vagabunda é mó gostosa"
I've met some truecels over the internet who are male feminists, I thought they would understand me because of their ugliness and loliness but these guys are usually the true feminists who will criticize you and defend women over the internet.
It's really sad and pathetic, they think by defending women and their rights they will get crumbs of pussy, just look at all those whiteknight simps following women on twitch and even working for free as mods for them

IT never posts my content
They cherrypick the most outrageous and juicy content and ignore the more rational and mellow posts to fit their narrative of all incels = evil.

They don't give a fuck about me either way. Fuck you, IT, I hope every one of you gets stabbed to death by an inkler in GTA 5's Vinewood.
basically you need to post what they strawman incels to be, IT is pure circle jerking, they only ever post things that reinforces stereotypes of incels