Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When is world war 3 going to start already?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
it would be so relieving to finally be free at last. Imagine hearing the sirens going off knowing only the cockroaches will be alive in just a few minutes. The cops bring out the German shepherds and they start tearing rioting normies guts apart and they're bleeding all over the sidewalk with their intestines falling out from the bite, while other faggots are getting the easy way by just getting gunned down. What a comforting image, imagine just knowing you can close your eyes and everyone including you will be gone soon. I would put on some black tea and enjoy that cup greatly. Why can't this just happen already? even cockroaches are better than human trash, they deserve to survive a radiation cloud way more than we do.

Right now we have more chance to die due to the coronavirus that WWIII which is frustrating cause I wanted to go quick

Actual combat between developed nations will not happen again on the battlefield imo. The last big wars were with two of the poorest countries on Earth vs. the biggest superpower :feelshaha: + allies and even that wasn't close to successful.

More likely to be sitting behind a CPU bombing villages in the Middle East then going to war with the likes of China, Russia or any other country with Nukes.

The wealthiest elite in Russia, China, Saudi Arabia etc. all have assets in offshore banks and real estate in hot spots like London, NYC, Sydney, San Francisco, Vancouver etc. they are global citizens themselves. There will be no WW3 imo at least not the way that is typically envisioned.

After they take away gun rights in the USA.

There will never be another WW like the two we had in the last century.
The most likely world conflict would be a civil war on a global scale with people trying to otherthrow their globohomo governments.

However as we've seen so far absolutely every single uprising failed without even reaching a violent stage. I believe normies are way too pussified and soyified at this point.

So if you wish for death and don't want suicide, random Chinese animal-to-human viruses are your best bet in the next 50-100 years.
After that, we'll all be "transhumanised" or downloaded into a computer, then you may simply request for your file to be deleted

Without ww3 the world will be even worse.

Actual combat between developed nations will not happen again on the battlefield imo. The last big wars were with two of the poorest countries on Earth vs. the biggest superpower :feelshaha: + allies and even that wasn't close to successful.

More likely to be sitting behind a CPU bombing villages in the Middle East then going to war with the likes of China, Russia or any other country with Nukes.

The wealthiest elite in Russia, China, Saudi Arabia etc. all have assets in offshore banks and real estate in hot spots like London, NYC, Sydney, San Francisco, Vancouver etc. they are global citizens themselves. There will be no WW3 imo at least not the way that is typically envisioned.
This is very high IQ and accurate. The most we'll see is low-intensity conflicts below the threshold of total warfare.

In any case, I'd much rather be the one doing the gunning rather than the ones getting gunned down.

World War III is already happening.

Never because everyone is a pussy.

Won’t happen, but I like your fantasy scenario.

World War 3 will never happen. There is too much at stake for the elites and they’ll never let it happen. Best hope for a huge natural disaster, incoming asteroid, gamma-ray burst, or a super virus that can’t be cured.

The first two world wars were orchestrated to help globalist controllers consolidate power in a new bureaucracy. The league of nations was formed after WW1, and the UN was formed after WW2.

They currently have most of the power. China, Russia and Iran are the only countries with power and influence currently standing in their way. WW3 will serve to remove those powers.

In the aftermath they'll most likely create a new, final body of governance and dissolve the UN into it. They'll use the same arguments they did in the previous wars about how the governments of the world must unite and band together to ensure that this sort of catastrophe in human history never occurs again.

Every nation will either be forced to give up their sovereignty and be a vassal of this new global body or risk being a rogue outcast from the international community and put their existence in jeopardy.

tl;dr: The NWO will start WW3 when they're ready to take full control.

When my mom stops to clean up after i pissed myself again.

Never because everyone is a pussy.
right, mutually assured destruction is a large reason as to why world wars are impractical from the perspective of a government

right, mutually assured destruction is a large reason as to why world wars are impractical from the perspective of a government
How can a method be found to accelerate the nuking of Israel to kickstart a better world

How can a method be found to accelerate the nuking of Israel to kickstart a better world
Build a nuke, just get a radioactive element, shoot a bunch of fast neutrons at it, and you got yourself a weapon of mass destruction! It’s so simple bro

World War 3 will never happen. There is too much at stake for the elites and they’ll never let it happen. Best hope for a huge natural disaster, incoming asteroid, gamma-ray burst, or a super virus that can’t be cured.
and because of mutually assured destruction (MAD) that's why there will never be another full scale war because nukes will always be available

It's getting closer

I hope soon
full

and because of mutually assured destruction (MAD) that's why there will never be another full scale war because nukes will always be available

Very unfortunate tbh, I wanna see this world burn...

world war three will be over before it even began

It'll probably start with some third world war torn country eventually becoming technologically advanced enough to make nuclear weapons, then they launch them and everyone would just start firing their shit