Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When is the last time you cried?

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
I haven't really cried in years.

however every night the sadness and depression gets worse and I start to tear up

low t trait.

tears is crying so quit lying. that being said, like 3 days ago

Cried on new years eve because i realized the decade of my childhood was over. I was outside, and it was cold. I was standing in an empty ass road and looking at the last rays of sunlight disappear behind the mountains. It was over. True story. 18 btw.

Earlier today when peeing

At my dad's funeral about a decade ago, and it wasn't an embarrassing boo-hoo sob-sob affair. Nobody around me even noticed.

I cried last year when I failed all but one of my uni classes for the quarter. After, my dad said he lost faith in me graduating college and wanted me to drop out even though I was only subject to disqual

A month ago and I’d barely even consider it crying tbh..

Like a month ago i guess.

Couple of months ago tbh ngl

A while ago. Last time sober was... umm... 15 when I did hard meth for the first time I wanna say??? I’m not close to any family so nobody ever died. I can get emotional on some drugs though so the last time was like 2 or 3 weeks ago

I didn't cry in 2019 that's what I remember tbh ngl

new years eve. I think i'll save my tears for valentines day tbh

more than a year ago probably

Cried on new years eve because i realized the decade of my childhood was over. I was outside, and it was cold. I was standing in an empty ass road and looking at the last rays of sunlight disappear behind the mountains. It was over. True story. 18 btw.
Damn. Right in the feels.

yesterday, I put Tokyo ghoul opening theme and kinda cried cuz I am short.

About a month ago after jacking off

Around nye
I can't actually cry anymore but sometimes I feel like I am

I just laid in bed in the dark and daydreamed about having a gf, woke up and nearly cried for the first time in years

fuck my life

I can't actually cry anymore but sometimes I feel like I am

I just laid in bed in the dark and daydreamed about having a gf, woke up and nearly cried for the first time in years

fuck my life
Before that time I cried around nye, I hadn't cried for a year. I thought I would never cry again but I did. Probs will only be annuel thing from now on

Yesterday ngl

Two years ago when my best friend accused me of stealing. I didn’t take it- I promise. I was vulnerable during that time and beginning to become blackpilled.

When i cried on Christmas day. I was laying down in bed, and crying cause i was lonely, had no gf, and wanted to commit suicide.
It was not a fun day

Walking outside at night, thinking what It'd be like if I grew up with a mother and father and what the feeling is of coming home to your parents love and appreciation, instead of am empty apartment.I wonder what it's like for my mother to hug me after I messed something up or had a hard day at school.Then I begin to cry,because I know that I'll never have that.

cried yesterday playing red dead 2

I haven't really cried in years.

however every night the sadness and depression gets worse and I start to tear up

low t trait.
I’ve mentally started to tear up but I’m so dead inside that no physical manifestations of my mental state happen beyond just a resting gloom face. Even when I feel like I’m sad enough to tear up nothing comes out jfl

I only cry out of frustration these days

Can’t remember. It’s been so long. I’m emotionless some days.