Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When is the last time any one spoke to a woman?

Workingcel said:
Just curious.

You mean not including interactions like thanking someone for passing me a stapler, or complaining to the cashier that the card reader wasn't working, or my* mom, right? Because if not, then that means I talked to three women today. ChadLife, here I come.

I'm forced to interact with wet holes everyday unfortunately.

As in had a conversation with one? Almost a year.

I have never had a conversation with a girl that wasn't related

I don't think I've ever had a proper conversation with a femoid.

Today at my job. Speaking to women aren't a problem. Getting them to ask me out is. And how am I gonna do that as a 5'4 blonde manlet twinkcel?

Femoids are so dumb talking to them is a waste of time.

blickpall said:
You mean not including interactions like thanking someone for passing me a stapler, or complaining to the cashier that the card reader wasn't working, or my* mom, right? Because if not, then that means I talked to three women today. ChadLife, here I come.

This is how I know that you're a truecel. I'm in the same boat and can't think of a time this year or any year for that matter where I talked to a girl that had anything to do with work or school.

Does it matter?

AlexanderR97 said:
Today at my job. Speaking to women aren't a problem. Getting them to ask me out is. And how am I gonna do that as a 5'4 blonde manlet twinkcel?

It's never going to happen, boyo.

I asked a girl out like 2 weeks ago. Got rejected bad.

alsalsk said:
I asked a girl out like 2 weeks ago. Got rejected bad.

At least you tried. Most of us couldn't do that.

Framecel222 said:
At least you tried. Most of us couldn't do that.

I would rather have an average face but social anxiety than 2/10 ricecel race without social anxiety tbh.

Actually kind of a miracle how I don't have social anxiety being a ricecel and all.

Meh depends what qualifies as talking. If I go to that fast food where only cute young girls work I could talk to a girl right now but I won't ever get one to follow me home for a night of hot steamy sex.

alsalsk said:
I would rather have an average face but social anxiety than 2/10 ricecel race without social anxiety tbh.

Actually kind of a miracle how I don't have social anxiety being a ricecel and all.

Ricecel is Asian, right? At my school Asian girls only date Asian guys.

Framecel222 said:
Ricecel is Asian, right? At my school Asian girls only date Asian guys.

Aren't you in Russia?

And yeah bro, I'm asian. Most cucked race in existence. I've noticed average asian girls go for white dicks whereas hot asian girls go for hot asians.

alsalsk said:
Aren't you in Russia?

And yeah bro, I'm asian. Most cucked race in existence. I've noticed average asian girls go for white dicks whereas hot asian girls go for hot asians.

Nah I live in the US. There are a ton of incel-looking Asian guys at my school who have looksmatch Asian GFs. Haven't seen one WMAF couple yet.

today i tried talking to a cute coworker ive been crushing on a little. the conversation went on for about 2 sentences so idk if it counts.

It's had to have been over 4 or more years since I've had a conversation with a female, including ones in my family. My job sees me interacting with a lot of them for shorts periods of time throughout the day. I just act disinterested, say what I gotta say, and vanish.

AlexanderR97 said:
Speaking to women aren't a problem. Getting them to ask me out is.

Why is this shit about females approaching males is so common here? Do you really expect it to happen?

I mean, does it really happen where you guys live to any man who is not a Hollywood tier chad?

Fuck. Brutal reminder of my reality. Other than family members, professors and people I have to talk to like cashiers... F U C K.

It was the time I had a car accident with that Stacy. But I guess it doesn't count because she HAD TO talk to me and she barely spouted 3 or 4 sentences aggressively before leaving me in less than 15 seconds. She was disgusted and didn't want to look at me. So it doesn't really count.

So the true last time I talked to a Femoid was... I don't know. I think I'd remember but it must have been a long time ago for me to not be able to. Or maybe never? I talk to guys frequently and male classmates, friends and family members approach me to talk or ask me to hang out. Always males however. Never Femoids. Femoids don't want to talk to me.

If I was a Chad, they would approach me and try to get close to me. Some might want to get touchy or ask me out or ask for a favor where we could spend time together.

Sucks to be a 0/10 subhuman. It really never began so it could be over in the first place...

DankIncel said:
Fuck. Brutal reminder of my reality. Other than family members, professors and people I have to talk to like cashiers... F U C K.

So the true last time I talked to a Femoid was... I don't know. I think I'd remember but it must have been a long time ago for me to not be able to. Or maybe never?...

Yep. I can’t recall either. I’m thinking it hasn’t happened for a long time.  I don’t know what it’s even like to converse with a female, perhaps that’s for the better though.

AngelOfDisease said:
AlexanderR97 said:
Speaking to women aren't a problem. Getting them to ask me out is.
Why is this shit about females approaching males is so common here? Do you really expect it to happen?
I mean, does it really happen where you guys live to any man who is not a Hollywood tier chad?
I've seen it happen to "average" guys and even "below average" guys sometimes so I am hoping one day I get the cute blonde girl to approach me.

AlexanderR97 said:
I've seen it happen to "average" guys and even "below average" guys sometimes so I am hoping one day I get the cute blonde girl to approach me.

Well, it CAN happen. No way it is the norm, though. Waiting for it like a virginal princess is retarded.

AngelOfDisease said:
AlexanderR97 said:
Well, it CAN happen. No way it is the norm, though. Waiting for it like a virginal princess is retarded.
Yeah im trying to stay positive. I've had ugly girls approach me before so maaaaybe a gl one will be mentally fucked enough to choose me over Chad some day. But yeah I shouldn't count on it.

underøath said:
Yep. I can’t recall either. I’m thinking it hasn’t happened for a long time.  I don’t know what it’s even like to converse with a female, perhaps that’s for the better though.

Our lives aren't normal. We as humans need intimacy. To bad we were born into hypergmous cucked societies. Were the "sexual market exists". And obviously Femoids dictate it. We might never experience true intimacy because we our subhuman looks.