Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When is Liu kang getting unbanned?

Sinbad Gehenna

Sinbad Gehenna

bitchless loser
He is probably one of my favorite users on this forum. I love to watch him sperg out about his cripping femdom obsession he "despises" so much.

Just free my nigguh he didindu nuffin':society:

TF he do this time?

He is probably one of my favorite users on this forum. I love to watch him sperg out about his cripping femdom obsession he "despises" so much.

I second this motion

End of the month I think. There was no need though for him to constantly spergpost about femdom. Just keep it to yourself.

End of the month I think. There was no need though for him to constantly spergpost about femdom. Just keep it to yourself.
Yeah i don't get how someone can be that obsessed with thought of it. It's still funny either way. I hope he cools it with the femdom if he doesn't want to get hit with another 1 month ban

TF he do this time?
Femdom falls under the gay category if it has anything to do with pegging. That's what a mod said. I don't know this, did he post something about taking it up the ass by foids? He told me he dislikes pegging

Femdom falls under the gay category if it has anything to do with pegging. That's what a mod said. I don't know this, did he post something about taking it up the ass by foids? He told me he dislikes pegging
i thought this ban was for the "first wave feminism was based" thread

i thought this ban was for the "first wave feminism was based" thread
That thread was fucking embarrasing jfl. It was clear projection that his kink started to influence his views. I guess this nails it

When the Romans killed Jesus he returned