Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting When is it my time to get my comeback story?

Autist.Belgrade

Autist.Belgrade

Lost hope
★★★★★
My life can't continue like this.

I deserve redemption. When while the writers of my life story give me my redemption arc?

I've been waiting for it my whole life.

I guess it's true that there is no redemption for your genetics and upbringing.

after you take a shower, inkwell

Did you lift your therapists and talk to your weights?
drake-computer.gif

Only happens in movies. Plenty of men die alone and depressed.

Only happens in movies. Plenty of men die alone and depressed.
It feels like most peoples life trajectory never really changes.

My life can't continue like this.

I deserve redemption. When while the writers of my life story give me my redemption arc?

I've been waiting for it my whole life.

I guess it's true that there is no redemption for your genetics and upbringing.
the writer of mine intends for a rope arc instead of an ascension one. (IN VIDEOGAME)

Go to sleep lad, there's no good ending

no redemption arc for your face or in this case your height i suppose

Bad ending arc (rope)
Neutral ending arc (Go CHO :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD:) (IN VIDEOGAME)
Good ending arc (Ascend) (impossible.)
For the feds watching this thread the neutral ending will only be occurring inside of the video game named GTA :feelsLSD:

For the feds watching this thread the neutral ending will only be occurring inside of the video game named GTA :feelsLSD:
Ethan Blair Miller and Chris Harper Mercer agree, for any federales, it will all be in need for speed underground 2.

Comeback stories rarely occur irl

I think the reason a lot of us like Anime, RPGs, etc. is for the fact that we can have stuff such as this in there.

I think the reason a lot of us like Anime, RPGs, etc. is for the fact that we can have stuff such as this in there.
It's escapism. I'd love to live in a world where everything was based on effort rather than genetics.

Yup, if a lot of IQ, behavior patterns, looks, etc. are pre-determined, it makes sense you can't "change" it but rather "adapt" to it
The thing that truly destroyed me was realising that it's not just your appearance but nearly everything about you that depends on your genetics.

It's escapism. I'd love to live in a world where everything was based on effort rather than genetics.
100% same here

God, I'd also love to live in one with no social media, modern bullshit, etc.
The thing that truly destroyed me was realising that it's not just your appearance but nearly everything about you that depends on your genetics.
This also.

I used to find myself fantasizing being in the shoes of the protagonist and pummeling my arch nemeses kek

100% same here

God, I'd also love to live in one with no social media, modern bullshit, etc.
Same some kind of fantasy world where I could actually live a fulfilling away from modern bullshit

I used to find myself fantasizing being in the shoes of the protagonist and pummeling my arch nemeses kek
I used to daydream about this jfl

Fantasy or sci-fi for me
I would gladly trap myself for eternity in a VR simulation if it meant having the gf of my dreams, getting the care, nurturing and love i never got, to spoil me rotten..........

I would gladly trap myself for eternity in a VR simulation if it meant having the gf of my dreams, getting the care, nurturing and love i never got, to spoil me rotten..........
Same here

Same some kind of fantasy world where I could actually live a fulfilling away from modern bullshit
Mine would be very similar to small town america, all the amenities, advances and conveniences but without the bullshit, without the cruelty.

I hope something like this will be made in our lifetime

I need a loving mommy gf like that