Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When Indian goes up and asks "what race you wouldn't date"

Google Asin Thotumkal, yes she old now but 10 years ago I bet many men would've died for her and she is more indian than Modi. When the guy says "indian" they basically mean gipsy lookalike who looks like mix between Nigerian and Greek.

Lol I also like how British men don't like asian women - way to go, asian girls should go to california and canada and leave us europeans alone.

oh wait you're blue
well whatever faggot

mogs at being 2017cel though

Race-mixing is suboptimal. I would date only women of my race if given the choice. However, in case I had the intent to mix, ancient inhabitants of the Pacific Islands like the Aborigines that have lived in Australia for roughly 40,000 years would be out of question. They are the most archaic humans out there. Seriously: not a hint of surprise could be found in me should the Aborigines be classified as another species tomorrow.

Ironic - the most racist (white females) claim they don’t discriminate. Fucking liars :feelskek:

Also the brown guys saying they don’t like noodles are super coping - it’s because noodles don’t like brown males
9c7

Stop with the tiktok brainrot. We know femoids are whores. They get down to anything. Just too shy to admit it :feelsseriously: