Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over When incels.is is the only place you can be yourself

Skoga

Skoga

5'4 balding non-NT NEET
Because talking to non-incels is too brutal and suifuel

You talk to normalfags?

The only remaining people I still interact with on a regular basis are my close family, but my parents are still together and I literally cannot see my sisters without their bf so...well you guessed what.

Last time I tried to make small talk to a normie he straight up just ignored me. Didn't even look at me :lul:
Yeah I'm thinking it's over

Be a loner have i little experience speaking to people IRL

Happened to me a lot
I was really taken aback. I usually keep to myself but for once I thought I would try to "put myself out there :soy:" as the IT troons would say .
I didn't even say anything weird.

You cannot be yourself here lol. It's 24/7 monitored by the intelligence service.

I'm not being myself, no understand english officer, am just reciting fictional copied stuff from other places

No one else accepted us so we go here to hide

The problem with this forum is that it is inactive and boring sometimes

Too much going around the same topics for years

The blackpill community has to evolve

I relate to this a lot. My friends get salty when I tell them what women have done to me, which is the reason I have a negative opinion of them.

There is not much knew to understand, just new perspectives, POVs. The black pill is caught up with current foid and societal behavior.

The problem with this forum is that it is inactive and boring sometimes

Too much going around the same topics for years

>complains
>does nothing
cool

I don't talk to anyone other than talking to myself in my own room. And if I talk to anyone, it's my mother. And to tell you the truth, I don't care. I WISH NORMIES FUCKED THEM.

I don't care anymore, because I'm a hikikomori neet who does absolutely nothing for a living, and I intend to stay that way....

I also don't have social networks, I just use YouTube and this forum, in both I am closed in my bubbles: of failures, hikikomori, neet and incels/truecels. I prefer it to be like this, in the past I even liked to argue with normies and show that an incel's thinking is based on foundations, but I realized that they despise and only try to understand something that benefits them, and when something seems to "offend", or not "benefits" they tend to hate in such a way that they end up getting together in groups to lynch that person in the supposed "idea" pre-conceived by the people. In the end, just isolate yourself and don't care anymore, not even about some incels, because some are in denial and serve more as a kind of "normie gone wrong", but who still have the same sense of a normie, just deny its conditions and disgusts part of the community.

A comunidade blackpill tem de evoluir
Blackpill is what it is, it does not need to evolve, because in essence it is nothing. Literally.

This thought you presented is based on the red pill: "ENOUGH, YOU NEED TO EVOLVE".

- In the end it's just another normie, the same sense.