Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When incels become rich

Tony's friend was a Chad tho, I don't think he'd have got that slap irl

such a good movie, reminds me of my dad a lot

sometimes i feel this is common sense but not really. idk how to explain it
i remember my Dad telling me the same info when i was like 17 or 18 about women. a lot of info he told me i never really accepted at the time because he would tell me something then we would watch a movie (like Scarface) and the thing he told me was in the movie :feelshaha:

so i never believed him for the longest time. then old age hit and i became a loser and realized his words were right all along. though im unsure if he got them from the movies he watched or maybe it was all just coincidence

i could have a billion dollars, nothing would change

Something would change. You might start wearing nicer suits.

Something would change. You might start wearing nicer suits.
I only needed £150 for that but wearing a new suit really makes you feel like a real functional person. I wish I had money to dress good all the time but fucking 1 jumper costs £50 here its ridiculous

I think money is on the same level as someones face. Female attraction to rich af is as genuine as female attraction to boney faces.
:bluepill:

Because you are a gay man. No straight non faggot male would be an incel with a billi in the bank. Find happiness in your true self. A GAY