Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When i'm at a bar/club and see a male noticeably better looking than me, I leave

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
I fucking can't stand being mogged srs.

When this happens, I put up any dumb excuse so my friends will leave with me. If you are near a better looking male, you are INVISIBLE. Shadow effect is almost as evil as halo effect. Shadow effect is that if there are several males, almost all of them but the best looking become invisible. Even if one male is getting genuine attention, if other that is better looking comes along, the first one will be ignored. This phenomenom and effect is fucking evil, twisted and enraging.

So, when I see someone better looking, my "i'ts over" instinct kicks in and I just leave, of course enraged.

IceCutter said:
Because you're a massive faggot, probably with small genitalia

No, I have 7x5,5 which is somewhat decent but not small

Looks are way more important than genitalia, and doing the typical "its bc you have a small dick lololol" is fucking trash normie tier reasoning.

Sparky said:
Same thing happens to me but I usually end up storming away without making an excuse. I really despise being in the presence of people who mog me by at least 2 points

Do make one tho. Never give a hint to the true motive of your departure

There's no point to competing with chad all other men are just trash next to him.

oh my, what a diva. 

Zyros you are such a fag tbh

Zyros, inceldom damaged your mentality too much lmao

>Chad posting about his Chad problems
Ebic

Chadlite complaining about Chad on an incel forum, what a fuckin time to be alive.

Okay Zyros I like your posts but this is flexing brotha

JFL if you are not top 0.0000001%

Zyros is a failed Chad.

This is why nobody likes you

LOOKISM POSTERS GTFO

Under that logic I shouldn’t go anywhere as everyone mogs me

Please point a shotgun at your head and pull the trigger. Please just fucking do it faggot.

RopeForSluts said:
Please point a shotgun at your head and pull the trigger. Please just fucking do it faggot.

No point a shotgun at the male's face and pull the trigger.

universallyabhorred said:
No point a shotgun at the male's face and pull the trigger.

I'm not opposed to that either but Zyros is still a faggot who should kill himself.

don't leave, just approach an other girl/set with no better looking men close proximity

theoldnick said:
don't leave, just approach an other girl/set with no better looking men close proximity

Or wait until the end of night and take a fatty home.