Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope When, if ever, did you stop playing with toys?

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Usually kids eventually grow up and stop playing with toys. Because new things come along to supplant their interest. But not always.

Are these plane/tank/infantry models considered toys? If so then no i never stopped playing with them.

I also have Lego MOCs of pacific war battles

SO YES I PLAY WITH TOYS :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Gotta say I probably stopped playing with them when I was some single digit age, maybe 8 or 9 because of video games

Gotta say I probably stopped playing with them when I was some single digit age, maybe 8 or 9 because of video games
Yeah same here, as soon as I got a PS1 when I was like 8 I stopped paying attention to toys

I was never into toys tbh I preferred reading and vidya

I replaced toys with games at an early age ngl

Lol I stopped playing with legos around 12-13.

I still played with Lego® up until I was around 14 or 15.

Video games are toys and I still play video games because I'm a mentally stunted subhuman incel.

Never because I still play vidya

Legos are still a massive cope. Obviously to build not play so much anymore.

I stopped asking for new toys for my birthday and Christmas when I was 5. Moved on to video games at that point

Don’t recall but it was pretty old like in high school. Loved action figures. Guess I was coping with that while kids my age were having sex.

i would love to play with sex toy but i have no money to afford this sad shit tbh ngl

I like the silver legos. But not enough to buy them

Around 17 I stopped collecting and playing Lego Minifigures. But until now whenever I'm on long holiday and stay at my parents' house, I sleep with my doll which I've already slept with since I was a baby

Video games are toys and I still play video games because I'm a mentally stunted subhuman incel.

No, I mean toys. Playsets, Legos, action figures, etc.

I thought there would be a trend to these answers, but they seem to be all over the place. Me, I stopped when I was 15, and that was only because that was around the time I had my own money to buy a Nintendo.

When I hit middle school (and thank god I did).

I stopped paying video games in 1982.

I think I stopped playing with general toys at age 12-13. I stopped playing with LEGOs at age 14.
View attachment 137848
I also have Lego MOCs of pacific war battles

SO YES I PLAY WITH TOYS :soy::soy::soy::soy:
Where the heck do you get those? That would've been radical if I had some of those 10 years ago.
What? You missed when they started to get good!
Tbh most of the games for the Atari 2600 were absolute garbage. That's why there was a crash around that time too. They started to get better with the release of the NES in 1985. I wish I was a kid then to experience the ecstasy that many Generation X kids got to experience when opening up a new NES for Christmas and playing Mario. Even a lot of the third party games for that system were great. But here I am stuck in this garbage timeline where half the games made past the year 2014 incorporate social justice warrior shit, and the other half are just subpar "triple AAA" developer games and shitty indie games.

Like 10-11. I miss those days though.

Where the heck do you get those? That would've been radical if I had some of those 10 years ago.
You build them yourself without a guide book, that's why its called a MOC ( My Own Creation ). It's a cope on the side for me, i order a 2.5 pound bag of random legos every month, i organize them and add them one by one to my MOC design ultimately finishing it.

Never, because my dick is toy too. But dickpill is just meme, just saying I'm playing with it

I never played with toys so when I learned of legos I was super into them 15-17 JFL. What a virgin thing to be into at 17 years old...

like 10 or 11

I still play with toys. I play with my gi joes ded srs

6, i moved to computers

frail smoked weed and drank at 11 :feelsmega:

And now he's a purse boy for the local Pusha Man. Who says weed isn't a gateway drug? If you wash it down with beer?

I stopped playing with toys at about 12, after that i played with my dick.