Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

when I will kill my self I will light my self on fire and hug every foid I see

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
:feelsYall: Gotta keep the ladies warm in the cold winter nights ya know In all seriousness it looks like a dope way to go painfull yes but you could just drug ur self.

hot :soy: :soy: :soy: no pun intended :soy::soy::soy:/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s

That's a hot idea.

:feelsYall: Gotta keep the ladies warm in the cold winter nights ya know In all seriousness it looks like a dope way to go painfull yes but you could just drug ur self.
If you really wanna kill people and then kill yourself just fabricate your own homemade shotgun and shoot foids (In FALLOUT 4). What could go wrong?

based pyrocel

:feelsYall: Gotta keep the "ladies" warm in the cold winter nights ya know In all seriousness it looks like a dope way to go painfull yes but you could just drug ur self.
We don't live in the Victorian Era

If you must go, I guess that’d be the most based way to do it

Do it on newyears when all the normies are outside

I suggest covering yourself in hand sanitizer to last longer

44f1

Mogs me if gets hugs and holds hands

You won't hug a lot of them tbh. I don't know for how long you can see while being on fire.

Make firework great again.

You won't hug a lot of them tbh. I don't know for how long you can see while being on fire.
This.

I dont think you understand how unstable and erratic your mind will be.

Cope. Burning Chad only

Didn't you go on a date last night?

You are so considerate towards foids offering to keep them nice and warm while they are dying, A upstanding gentlemen who believes in real equality we can't have those foids dying all alone now can we.

You are so considerate towards foids offering to keep them nice and warm while they are dying, A upstanding gentlemen who believes in real equality we can't have those foids dying all alone now can we.

Hardcore way to die. My respect.