Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel When i went into anime store i felt like ultra chad

Furlossus

Furlossus

Tremble in the shadow of furlossus
Like wtf, all the customers and employees were abomination, literally bio-trash

None of them had a chin, their average height was like 5'4, potbellies, glasses, greasy hair. Your typical anime fan weaboo retard is not a stereotype. They actually look like that :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It's almost like they are a different subspecies of homo sapiens, or maybe some kind of mutants

Last edited:
At least you felt how normies, foids, chads all feel about us now.

Mogger. Sadly, I'm on their level. And damn, I wish my problems were just a potbelly, glasses and greasy hair.

At least you felt how normies, foids, chads all feel about us now.
It's true. :feelscry:

None of them had a chin, their average height was like 5'4, potbellies, glasses, greasy hair. Your typical anime fan weaboo retard is not a stereotype. They actually look like that :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It's almost like they are a different subspecies of homo sapiens, or maybe some kind of mutants
:lul::lul::lul: I fucking hate anime weebs. Most anime is cringey shit, only a fag would watch that garbage.

:lul::lul::lul: I fucking hate anime weebs. Most anime is cringey shit, only a fag would watch that garbage.

i bet they didnt shower as well.

were they all white?

mogger. I get height mogged by them so overall I am same level as em :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:. I do face mog em mostly though