Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

when i was younger i used to think that Terry Davis is just some lucid crazy guy

Limitcel

Limitcel

z = a + bi / {a,b ∈ R) , {i = sqr(-1)}
★★★★★
I always admired him for the fact that he created the "glowniggers" meme in reference to feds that glow in the dark and I admired him for the fact that he created an entire operator system alone and Christian
But deep down I always thought that most of the things he said were just reactions to the fact that he was literally schizophrenic and didn't take it very seriously
but nowadays I find myself in daily conflicts about what reality really is, it is difficult to know if a person who was born without any sense would be aware that he exists and it is difficult to know if we are just a creation of our own imagination of some kind. form
I can't accept that the whole world only exists in our heads because at any moment I could be run over and my brain would be crushed and there are many heads thinking about the world
but somehow I am a creation of my own head, like a hologram that projects itself (not that I really think that but I feel like it is) everything is so tangible and not tangible at the same time, everything is so distant and so real but not real enough most of the day sometimes I have to come out of the silence and remember that I exist

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-SJKJnZ9cg