Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting When I was young I thought you had to be the most interesting person to keep women around

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
It's really disturbing now that I think about it. I remember CLEARLY thinking "wow having a gf/wife msut be tough, it must be really difficult to always be on top, always be cracking funny lines, always saying interesting stuff, always being outgoing etc around your gf/wife"

This is what a lifetime of bluepills does to someone, this garbage really rots your brain.

I really thought you had to have incredible hobbies, be witty 24/7 etc
BASICALLY METAPHORICAL BACKFLIPS, FIGURATIVE BREAK DANCING 24/7
It's like you have to be human version of a michael bay movie because you think you're dealing with people with 0 attention span

IT'S NOT THAT WOMEN HAVE A BAD ATTENTION SPAN
THEY JUST DONT WANT TO PAY ATTENTION TO YOU, BECAUSE OF YOUR LOOKS

Almost all of the people I've met who are in relationships have 0 passion, 0 hobbies, jobs they hate or tolerate, they don't read anything, they just mindlessly consume whatever media is thrown at them and popular at the time. Chads were some of the worst examples of this. The ones I've met barely said anything when women were around but they were in trance because of their FACE, HEIGHT and FRAME

When you're attractive you don't need to do anything, your existence is what creates your intrinsic value, and infinitely more so than some subhuman dead end piece of garbage like me who tries hard in life jfl, the very fact that you're trying this hard is already a proof that you're doomed and that your actions don't mean anything

Last edited:
It's really disturbing now that I think about it. I remember CLEARLY thinking "wow having a gf/wife msut be tough, it must be really difficult to always be on top, always be cracking funny lines, always saying interesting stuff, always being outgoing etc around your gf/wife"

This is what a lifetime of bluepills does to someone, this garbage really rots your brain.

It's like you have to be human version of a michael bay movie because you think you're dealing with people with 0 attention span

Almost all of the people I've met who are in relationships have 0 passion, 0 hobbies, jobs they hate or tolerate, they don't read anything, they just mindlessly consume whatever media is thrown at them and popular at the time. Chads were some of the worst examples of this. The ones I've met barely said anything when women were around but they were in trance because of their FACE, HEIGHT and FRAME

When you're attractive you don't need to do anything, your existence is what provides your value, infinitely more so than some subhuman dead end piece of garbage like me who tries hard in life jfl, the very fact that you're trying this hard is already a proof that you're doomed and that your actions don't mean anything
If only just fallacy world humans could have a genocide. We could be free.

I thought muscles and style together with sense of humor and being romantic is the slayer formula. I grew up watching baywatch and stuff. Boy i was wrong.

I thought muscles and style together with sense of humor and being romantic is the slayer formula. I grew up watching baywatch and stuff. Boy i was wrong.
Building muscle is all frame, insertions, bone structure and hormones. And even if you build a nice body it means jack shit since face and height are much more important. It's a small buff at best sadly

No but you need to be the most attractive man in the room to keep women around. But being interesting and attractive certainly wont hurt you.
Attractive people benefit from tons of things tbh, almost everything can be seen in a good light by people when you're attractive

The disconnect between fantasy and reality is so great, that until you are brutally striken and totally consumed by the realization of the nature of the world, you cannot even begin to comprehend it.

When I was young I thought being a boyfriend would be so much work, due to that I rejected a girl. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Bluepill is genocidal.

The disconnect between fantasy and reality is so great, that until you are brutally striken and totally consumed by the realization of the nature of the world, you cannot even begin to comprehend it.
It's shocking how much the blackpill really makes you question everything about your life. Something so clear, so obvious, so painstakingly real that it's shoved in your face every waking second of your life - and you missed it. Even though it was like keys being dangled in front of a toddler, you didn't notice the keys.

What else do you not know about your life? What else is in "plain view" that you consciously deny?

It's shocking how much the blackpill really makes you question everything about your life. Something so clear, so obvious, so painstakingly real that it's shoved in your face every waking second of your life - and you missed it. Even though it was like keys being dangled in front of a toddler, you didn't notice the keys.

What else do you not know about your life? What else is in "plain view" that you consciously deny?
Yes, it totally shatters your entire worldview, and you feel like a blind helpless idiot for a while, although you can start to accept reality/cope

When I was young I thought being a boyfriend would be so much work, due to that I rejected a girl. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Bluepill is genocidal.
28708.jpg

When you're attractive you don't need to do anything, your existence is what creates your intrinsic value, and infinitely more so than some subhuman dead end piece of garbage like me who tries hard in life jfl, the very fact that you're trying this hard is already a proof that you're doomed and that your actions don't mean anything
They need to feed lies to the incoming generations to keep the wheel of misery turning, which keeps the wheel of society turning. If they kept it real %100 like cavemen times, we wouldn't be able to evolve to what we are now.

Would you work hard if they taught all your worth is determined with your looks? You wouldn't, right? Why supply a society with my inventions if they are discarding me because I am not as handsome as Chad of tribe, so they can discard me like a used towel and become better with my invention?

This is the root of all kinds of beliefs with any kind of redemption or growth from this mortal body including all religious beliefs, in my opinion. You need to keep most of people in a trance for higher level thought with any means possible, so you can keep living with power controlled by your kin, so this cycle continues. A futile attempt on surface, but if you keep an iron fist at ready for outliers like us; all this makes sense. Keeping society from the ugly truth, letting them live in a blissful state of denial is better than "regression" based groups like us.

Brutal posts

They need to feed lies to the incoming generations to keep the wheel of misery turning, which keeps the wheel of society turning. If they kept it real %100 like cavemen times, we wouldn't be able to evolve to what we are now.

Would you work hard if they taught all your worth is determined with your looks? You wouldn't, right? Why supply a society with my inventions if they are discarding me because I am not as handsome as Chad of tribe, so they can discard me like a used towel and become better with my invention?

This is the root of all kinds of beliefs with any kind of redemption or growth from this mortal body including all religious beliefs, in my opinion. You need to keep most of people in a trance for higher level thought with any means possible, so you can keep living with power controlled by your kin, so this cycle continues. A futile attempt on surface, but if you keep an iron fist at ready for outliers like us; all this makes sense. Keeping society from the ugly truth, letting them live in a blissful state of denial is better than "regression" based groups like us.
Yup, they need to harness the energy and productive power of non chads by telling them lies. Though at least back in the day almost every non chad was guaranteed a woman, so it wasn't even much a lie back then

I used to think it was your personality that would depend if girls would like you or not, I found out I was wrong.

now I see that I was not the only one who thought that, but that someone really did.

we incels have a gigantic degree of naivety.
The buying every girl a rose part or the rejecting a brunette part?

Correct, yes — broadly speaking the quality of ones life is determined by how good looking they are and how much money they have seems to me.

For men, looks are actually much more important than for women (ironic that the general perception is the opposite isn’t it?). This is because an ugly woman can still get laid and find a partner they just might not be as god-tier as they want. Meanwhile ugly low status males have a vastly harder time in the dating/sexual market place and we know this because there are a bajillion black pilling studies and lots of data available for speed and online dating or sexual activity among men and women (etc) that demonstrate this is so.