Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting When I was in school, the ugliest girls were always the most cruel to me

C

Crookout25

Greycel
I swear it's not the halo effect or anything. It was in middle school and high school.

The more the girls were ugly, the more they would bitch at me. They always looked at me like they wanted to kill me, always talked bad about me to their friends, were the first ones to avoid me when we had to form groups and most of all, they never talked to me and went away everytime I tried to approach them

Whereas some of the beckies or even stacies at least gave me a smile once or twice a week or accepted me within 5m of them.

Anyone of you experimented the same thing ?

In 2019 you have to lower your standards and go for foids that are uglier than ugly.

That's weird, they both never acknowledged me. At least you got a smile

I experienced the same thing, the hot popular girls never really bothered me that much. The ugly girls were so entitled and rude though.

Juggernaut law is legit.

Not surprised really. Fat girls are always cunts in my experiences

Whereas some of the beckies or even stacies at least gave me a smile once or twice a week or accepted me within 5m of them.

Mogs me.

But yeah, ugly girls have always been the most cruel to me. They're insecure about their looks and take it out on marginalized men. Stacies usually just ignored me.

The notion that all pretty girls are bitches and all ugly girls are nice is not completely accurate, there may be some correlation but things can vary wildly.

I approached 13 girls today, some pretty ones were bitches, some were polite, the same for ugly ones.

That's true i can relate. ugliest girls are always cruel

Especially landwhales. I fucking hate them.