Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When I was in high school I had a slut oneitis

Negroid Berber

Negroid Berber

Manlet, Ethnic, Hairless (on the head)
When I was in my last years of high school I started being obsessed with this whore who apparently had legs open for everyone in change of favours, but only with chad or tyrone (my non NT brainlet didn't understand that).

At those times I was bluepilled and low inhib so I had the great idea of liking all her posts on instagram in a span of 5 minutes to catch her attention, one hour later I got an instagram notification thinking that my plan worked only to find out that she screenshot her notification tab tagging me commenting "uhmm WTF? teehee". :feelskek:

I have no idea how I forgot this and I randomly remembered it. :feelsUnreal:

Since she was the classic popular slut everyone at my grade saw what I did.:feels:

We are brainwashed to think simping is working, you must experience shit like this for reality to hit you.

When I was eating fries on a bench in town I offered a random foid who sat close to me some of it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Wtf was I thinking, how would that ever work? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: It's like simping is in mens fucking DNA. Thank god I found the black pill.

i had a oneitis since elementary school, but she became degenerate in high school so i stopped liking her.

i honestly did the same shit in high school too. Liking all of a girls posts just to get her
attention :feelsugh:

We are brainwashed to think simping is working, you must experience shit like this for reality to hit you.
In a perfect world where fathers dont allow any man to approach their daughter, even being the first one to "simp" is something special for young foids on the experience scale. It genuinely works when shit like feminism isnt controlling the world.

Our current state of society is beyond fucked, oversaturating foid brains with this sort of attention leaves them damaged, even if they arent sleeping with every single chad/tyrone.

In a perfect world where fathers dont allow any man to approach their daughter, even being the first one to "simp" is something special for young foids on the experience scale. It genuinely works when shit like feminism isnt controlling the world.

Our current state of society is beyond fucked, oversaturating foid brains with this sort of attention leaves them damaged, even if they arent sleeping with every single chad/tyrone.
Yeah being gentleman and courtship is long dead. They demanded respect but now they will ridicule you if you respect them.

Me personally, a one iti's is good for Incels.

[UWSL]Wtf was I thinking, how would that ever work? [/UWSL]:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:[UWSL] It's like simping is in mens fucking DNA. Thank god I found the black pill.[/UWSL]
I don’t think it’s simping that’s in our dna, I’d say it’s providing, men used to have to seize the ressources in order to succeed, so they could provide to women and children because they couldn’t do it by themselves. Now that every single foid can sell pictures of herself for god knows how much or just get a high status job they clearly don’t depend on us anymore unless were chads or bill gate, so something as trivial as sharing some food is seen as pathetic and oppressive.

I used to show my first high school oneitis poetry I wrote in order to "impress" her"

Later, I found out that she blew some chad behind a dumpster and that the entire school knew about it. :feelshaha:

I used to show my first high school oneitis poetry I wrote in order to "impress" her"

Later, I found out that she blew some chad behind a dumpster and that the entire school knew about it. :feelshaha:
Its over

When I was eating fries on a bench in town I offered a random foid who sat close to me some of it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Wtf was I thinking, how would that ever work? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: It's like simping is in mens fucking DNA. Thank god I found the black pill.
yea

once your blackpilled and realize doing any favors dosnt gain you shit ( ala sex and or money )

then your just not doing it

Very similar to me. I dedicated a certain song to my "oneitis" and would fantasize about courting her.

As I later learned, she had a string of orbiters and several Chads. That fact gave me great disgust.